Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Officially Reaches Billionaire Status

Somebody posted this on my Facebook. Seems like the right place to repost it.

It's the original sample from Girls, Girls, Girls

Yeah but I'm asking, does Tyrese really have money like that? I know he did some movies and had a lil R&B career, but why is he mentioned in the same breathe as Dre?
Cause he said it while hanging with see on one of those lives

You have to realize that Forbes list is speculation and not to be taken so literal. Jay-Z, Puffy and Dr. Dre were billionaires for a while. Forbes said Dr. Dre was a billionaire after the Apple deal now their reneging ? Don't add up.

Tyrese didn't hurt anything or affect Dr. Dre becoming a billionaire.
Word and lets not get into these wild tech evaluations.

Black excellence

The impact of this cannot be over emphasised... A black kid from the ghetto who lived out every stereotype of trying to make it in and out the hood from dealing dope to rap... Now a billionaire

I wish his current status will be a Blueprint for millions of black kids around the world

I actually had a convo a few days about something like this and wanted to make a thread about it but figured most wouldn't understand where I'm coming from or my point.
Seems like a waste sometimes.
People always tend to think someone is shitting on them.
Always calling out the wrong people.

I'm honestly at a crossroads.
And this was articulated perfectly.

Nah, this isnt how it works. It doesnt matter how he got his money or what he does with it, when one person of color get a lot of money, we all win somehow.....right?
Can we be happy he made something of himself?

For way too long the drug dealers were celebrated but their destruction of our hoods overlooked.
Fuck 1 turkey out the year but you killing families and generations for the other 364 days.

Niggas always looking for a false feel good story....this one may be realer than most.

Not coming at you bruh.....but shit irritates me with our celebration of dysfunction and isolation of success outside or sports and music.

Nah, this isnt how it works. It doesnt matter how he got his money or what he does with it, when one person of color get a lot of money, we all win somehow.....right?
Can we be happy he made something of himself?

For way too long the drug dealers were celebrated but their destruction of our hoods overlooked.
Fuck 1 turkey out the year but you killing families and generations for the other 364 days.

Niggas always looking for a false feel good story....this one may be realer than most.

Not coming at you bruh.....but shit irritates me with our celebration of dysfunction and isolation of success outside or sports and music.

I actually had a convo a few days about something like this and wanted to make a thread about it but figured most wouldn't understand where I'm coming from or my point.
Seems like a waste sometimes.
People always tend to think someone is shitting on them.
Always calling out the wrong people.

I'm honestly at a crossroads.
And this was articulated perfectly.

Fax. Hov touched on the same topic in his breakfast club interview. Niggas will sit for hrs coming up with a million reasons on why a mf shouldn't be where they are or some bullshit like the illuminati, instead of using that same amount of time and putting it towards something productive. Crabs.

Back