Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Jay-Z: Best Dead Presidents Version

Which is better?

• Total voters

Inori

NAWF
Was gettin pissed scrolling thru Spotify cuz all they had was Dead Presidents II and I wanted to hear the original shit..

What yall got for the best dead presidents track? Original or Part II?

c3bb848a-b6b6-4f21-9100-61f15fba4347.gif

The first verse of the OG was better... But this line in the second verse was fire:

'Hit with the rico, they repo, your vehicle... Everything was all good just a week ago '

Well you can go to genius lyrics or any other lyrics site and see for yourself. But honestly you shouldn't have to do that. Without the kneading vs needing play on words, the lines don't even make sense.
Rapgenius will give you a breakdown of ABC and half that shit will be a reach

Rapgenius will give you a breakdown of ABC and half that shit will be a reach

Yeah, but we're not talking about their breakdown. We're talking about the lyrics posted. Bruh, this shouldn't be a discussion. The lines are a play on words. He first says he was kneading this dough which is something you do to make bread. Both dough and bread are also used to mean money, which is why he says "Get It?" because he's really talking about needing this dough i.e, needing to make money.

Yeah, but we're not talking about their breakdown. We're talking about the lyrics posted. Bruh, this shouldn't be a discussion. The lines are a play on words. He first says he was kneading this dough which is something you do to make bread. Both dough and bread are also used to mean money, which is why he says "Get It?" because he's really talking about needing this dough i.e, needing to make money.
Damn I ain't do the science.

You right The Lonious Baker

Back