Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jason Whitlock Says Breonna Taylor Was Not An “INNOCENT” Victim.

Nah. I can't stand SAS, but Whitlock is on another level. If you listened to Whitlock and didn't know he was black, you'd probably think he was a card carrying member of the KKK.
A coon is a coon is a coon. Stephen A. gets no passes from me. They're one in the same imo. Both of'em can eat a dick and fat ass Whitlock looks like he's already eaten a half dozen.

There was a time...maybe four or five years ago...when he was aite. I didnt agree with what he said but he did have an alternative way of thinking that provided for good dialogue.

Now hes just completely the definition cooning...putting on performance art to make whites feel comfortable and right in their racism. I would even put him into a different category than candace owens who is just a useful idiot. Whitlock knows what hes saying is crazy but still says it for attention and money.

Yeah, they love Jason, Candace..etc because they talk their language, Jason say exactly what they think.

Candace spend most of her time trashing black people so her conservative white fanbase can easily justify their dislike for black people and at the same time claim not to be racist..."I'm not racist, Candace say the same thing and she's black"..etc. Jason is basically doing the same thing.

Yeah, they love Jason, Candace..etc because they talk their language, Jason say exactly what they think.

Candace spend most of her time trashing black people so her conservative white fanbase can easily justify their dislike for black people and at the same time claim not to be racist..."I'm not racist, Candace say the same thing and she's black"..etc. Jason is basically doing the same thing.

Although im not too familiar with owens she always struck me as a true believer in the bullshit. Again...useful idiot.

Whitlock on the other hand was a sportswriter, tv personality, media politician with legitimate credentials who was mentored by great or at least renonwed black sportswriters. He knows what hes doing. Essentially, hes the worst kind of race traitor (admittedly on a far too low level to be significant). One that is brought up on a side and uses his knowledge to weaponize and gain monetarily from it.

Usually somebody like that has a petty, personal grievance and thats the case here. Whitlock was fired from espn, fired from fox, and fired from most of the papers he was at.

I aint fallin for the okie dokie. His fat ass prolly praying she responds and they get into a Twitter beef. His fat ass is dyin for any kinda attention. Any press is good press ass nigga.

Same way with LeBron.

Constantly trying to get a reaction outta LeBron James like a groupie bitch.

Fuckin’ weirdo got some type of personal beef with a basketball player he’s doesn’t know.

Back