Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jason Whitlock Says Breonna Taylor Was Not An “INNOCENT” Victim.

Why is he even speaking on this?

Because Clay Travis is a right-wing cracker-ass racist sports radio host that blew up denying the Coronavirus, and he literally hired Jason Whitlock to be the official house coon for his right-wing cracker-ass racist sports website.

I assumed we just had some official or unofficial rule not to make threads about this Uncle Ruckus slave catcher tbh

cuz otherwise i would BEEN made a thread about Whitlock spending the summer calling all BLM supporters devil worshippers lol

oh man this one was funny as shit

"Casual supporters of BLM do not believe in the goal of doing all things through Christ. Ardent supporters of BLM do not believe in Christ. The casual and ardent supporters of BLM agree that God, Jesus Christ and the Gospel have nothing to do with the current social justice movement."

"Isaac’s message is simple: Submission to God’s will is the solution to our problems, including racism. Black Lives Matter is not a suitable replacement for Christian faith. What BLM advocates is inconsistent with the word of God."

yea he saw some fake Russian video of niggas burning bibles and flipped out like priests ain't been out there protesting

:hahaha:

It's really hard to take Jason seriously....

There was a time...maybe four or five years ago...when he was aite. I didnt agree with what he said but he did have an alternative way of thinking that provided for good dialogue.

Now hes just completely the definition cooning...putting on performance art to make whites feel comfortable and right in their racism. I would even put him into a different category than candace owens who is just a useful idiot. Whitlock knows what hes saying is crazy but still says it for attention and money.

There was a time...maybe four or five years ago...when he was aite. I didnt agree with what he said but he did have an alternative way of thinking that provided for good dialogue.

Now hes just completely the definition cooning...putting on performance art to make whites feel comfortable and right in their racism. I would even put him into a different category than candace owens who is just a useful idiot. Whitlock knows what hes saying is crazy but still says it for attention and money.

I use to enjoy reading his articles on fox sports and ESPN but now he’s gone into another coon direction

Fuck Shitlock. He's just doing his best Stephen A. impersonation. They are trying to out coon each other.

giphy-downsized.gif

Last edited:
White boys have a term for Whitlock on reddit. It's called a neckbeard..and apparently you dont take a neckbeard serious.

Same as Candace

Only difference between them is intelligence and waist size

Because Clay Travis is a right-wing cracker-ass racist sports radio host that blew up denying the Coronavirus, and he literally hired Jason Whitlock to be the official house coon for his right-wing cracker-ass racist sports website.
Oh.. See, I’m not real familiar with this new platform he’s on, but it kinda makes sense now. You have a cracker who hired an Uncle Tom house-monkey to say things about black people that a white guy would get crucified for. Wow.
I first knew I didn’t like this fat sambo back in ‘04 when the “Malice In The Palace” incident happened and he was criticizing the players for going into the stands, talkin’ bout how “Jackie Robinson wouldn’t have done something like that and blah, blah, blah....”

First of all, Jackie Robinson woulda got lynched if he retaliated against the abuse he received back in the day; that was a totally different era. That’s why he never did anything like that.

Back