Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jason Whitlock Says Breonna Taylor Was Not An “INNOCENT” Victim.

I do frequent the outkick site he writes for because I like the sports media but the non media articles are awful. Apparently Candace Owens “owned” LeBron because he’s not as outraged as others with the shootings of the cops in California. Whatever

It's crazy that when people make everything political, they pull mental gymnastics to build around their stance rather than look at the situation for what it is as if admitting wrong doing 'gives a point to the other side'.

Forgetting that a life was taken in a manner they would never accept for their own loved ones they're more concerned about "not conceding"

I do frequent the outkick site he writes for because I like the sports media but the non media articles are awful. Apparently Candace Owens “owned” LeBron because he’s not as outraged as others with the shootings of the cops in California. Whatever
Why should LeBron be outraged about that?
I’m pretty sure the person who shot those pigs didn’t take an oath to serve and protect the community.
I’m pretty sure the shooter isn’t paid by tax payer money.
I’m pretty sure the shooter will get charges filed against him (unlike most police) if and when he is captured.

smh this dudes thought processes is so messed up... he stated he drove a friend to a drug house, so by his logic, he deserves to die at some point because of his history, right ?

The thing that kills me is the fact that this fat pussy is blaming her boyfriend for firing on the pigs who stormed her home.
WTF is a gun owner supposed to do when faced with a home invasion in the middle of the night?
He didn’t know these were cops!
SMH

The thing that kills me is the fact that this fat pussy is blaming her boyfriend for firing on the pigs who stormed her home.
WTF is a gun owner supposed to do when faced with a home invasion in the middle of the night?
He didn’t know these were cops!
SMH
He doesn't really believe that. He's pandering to what massa wants to hear. They wanna hear that every black person is responsible for their own murder

"Cooning is a performance."

smh selling out your own ppl for money.
Propping up white supremacy at the detriment of ur own ppl.

idgaf no amount of money can make me sell out my own ppl...tbh, this is very hurtful. Imma log off for a minute.
Him and that fucking coon Brandon Tatum are a disgrace to the skin they're in. Shit is pathetic

he's just a grifting puppet for conservatives. being a black/non-white/female conservative is very lucrative. Also if you want the mindset of the people that watch this shyt, look at the above post's last sentence.

edit: not clicking that shit, im not fukkin my recommendations up lol

Back