Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Janelle Monae - DIRTY COMPUTER

so nobody talking about the actual album??

anyway...downloaded this last night (google Play)

im about 5 songs in and am loving it so far...will give a more thorough review when im done
tenor.gif

I'm still working through it man but I love the song placement

It's like an audio movie
Thats how all her albums are.

And the albums are all part of the same storyline if u havent checked her previous projects

This video rigjt here tho....

Yall dont deserve this one

:clawd2:

she just came out as pansexual meaning she fuck with niggas too now and all of the above. i need to know who hit that and opened up the possibility for all us niggas i need to send him a amazon gift card everybody loves a amazon gift card

Considering how depressing the clusterfuck that is Kanye's tweets and general album promotion has been, Dirty Computer has been an unexpected ray of light and an antithesis to what has been a dark year or so within the world. Some of the vitriol against the album by some of you lot is just stupid.

Last edited:
Why do people say something is trash and yet give no explanation as to why? What is it specifically about her; her lyrics, production, image etc..?
She's a manufactured star. Her musical talent is about at the level of an American idol/Voice contestant. Not picking on her, but it's just sad to see the state of music right now.

To answer your question, her lyrics, voice is mediocre at best. her production is nice, but that's true of most artists these days. it's all about production, not talent.

She's a manufactured star. Her musical talent is about at the level of an American idol/Voice contestant. Not picking on her, but it's just sad to see the state of music right now.

To answer your question, her lyrics, voice is mediocre at best. her production is nice, but that's true of most artists these days. it's all about production, not talent.
Whoa, who's a manufactured star

Back