Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Jack Harlow - Thats What They All Say

You said you're pulling for him because he's from the city then I said that you ain't from the ville
Bruh. I know what you said.

Louisville aint the place to lie about bein but Ill humor you:

Last night, my Dad wanted me to pick up a pump from him on 26th after dark. I declined. Why is that?

Bruh. I know what you said.

Louisville aint the place to lie about bein but Ill humor you:

Last night, my Dad wanted me to pick up a pump from him on 26th after dark. I declined. Why is that?
I cant stop laughing bruh. You got it. And its because its 26th. It don't matter what part. Portland or the west. Just like Friday I found out kris got murked. So you live in the west? And are you Mexican

I cant stop laughing bruh. You got it. And its because its 26th. It don't matter what part. Portland or the west. Just like Friday I found out kris got murked. So you live in the west? And are you Mexican
Im in the East (The real East). Black and proud, just like different shit

Im in the East (The real East). Black and proud, just like different shit
Yeah I just looked at your avi. And lol@the real east. You sure it ain't st Matthew's? And its fucked up how they gentrifying the fuck out the east. Them shotgun houses were cheap af and now they going 150000 or better. Scust

Yeah I just looked at your avi. And lol@the real east. You sure it ain't st Matthew's? And its fucked up how they gentrifying the fuck out the east. Them shotgun houses were cheap af and now they going 150000 or better. Scust
Its real heavy in Shelby Park, but you rigjt. Its a Gold Rush right. We just need mireof ours. Some white folk did just buy a house on my block.

Its real heavy in Shelby Park, but you rigjt. Its a Gold Rush right. We just need mireof ours. Some white folk did just buy a house on my block.
Damn my g. Yeah I work in that area and I ride through there all the time. My co worker who grew up on clarksdale be reminiscing all the time. Especially about that one club....cant think of the name

Album was better than expected

The biggest problem I've had with a lot of white rappers is the idea that they are doing rap the right way and if you're not doing it that way you're wrong.

And on top of that they love that rapping 100 syllables per bar like that shit means you're good.

I don't get that from Jack Harlow which makes him much easier to listen to

Creme and Face of My City are fire

This album was a pleasant surprise. Shit is dope. Glad to see some good rap come out of the state.

Album was better than expected

The biggest problem I've had with a lot of white rappers is the idea that they are doing rap the right way and if you're not doing it that way you're wrong.

And on top of that they love that rapping 100 syllables per bar like that shit means you're good.

I don't get that from Jack Harlow which makes him much easier to listen to

Creme and Face of My City are fire
Crazy that I said this same thing to my lady friend when I heard this album last week. It's really good even after a few listens.

Back