Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ja Rule vs Eminem

Who is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A discussion about gay shit isn’t a hill I’m trying to die on so you got it. At least you can admit that em has other incel like traits in his music.

um... like what?

Incels mad 'cause they can't get pussy and blame "Chads" for fuckin all the hoes. I've never heard Em spit about that kind of shit.

That's the thing, when Em came out they said Dr Dre discovered him at some battle rap conference. He was labeled a "battle rapper". and people said he had the skills to pay the bills.

But the problem is that he's never beaten anybody in a real battle.

He dissed Everlast by reciting Hit Em Up, three years after Hit Em Up was recorded
Benzino threw some shots at him an then posted that tape dissing Black girls
Ja Rule Ethered him
Mariah took some shots at him
Em dissed Insane Clown Posse, but they're not really Hip Hop
Em dissed Triumph the Insult Comic Dog in what was a pretty even battle.

My point is, in the early 00s there were alot of beefs/battles and diss records. But Eminem didn't really beat anybody good.

Another way to look at it is that Eminem had the machine behind him and dissing him would be career suicide.

In either case, he never really made a good diss track imo.

Em's old battles used to be online. I'm talking back in the Real Player days of the late 90s. Dude put away a number of battle rappers back then. All of D12 was on that battle shit because that's how it was in Detroit around then. You tested your skills at Maurice Malone's Hip Hop Shop over on Greenfield and 7 Mile every Saturday. In the mid-90's it was all about those battles on Saturday, Proof, Em, Kuniva, and all them cats used to spit up in there. I know this 'cause the crew I used to run with back then, Ill Methodz (Raw Deal, Southpaw, and Lunar) were fixtures there damned near every Saturday.

Em's old battles used to be online. I'm talking back in the Real Player days of the late 90s. Dude put away a number of battle rappers back then. All of D12 was on that battle shit because that's how it was in Detroit around then. You tested your skills at Maurice Malone's Hip Hop Shop over on Greenfield and 7 Mile every Saturday. In the mid-90's it was all about those battles on Saturday, Proof, Em, Kuniva, and all them cats used to spit up in there. I know this 'cause the crew I used to run with back then, Ill Methodz (Raw Deal, Southpaw, and Lunar) were fixtures there damned near every Saturday.

Yeah but when he went to the Rap Olympics in L.A. MC Juice ripped Eminem a new one...and then MC Juice lost to Supernatural.

I heard him spit racist bars though...

Ok... and??? That doesn't make him an incel.

Three of the last incel massacres were conducted by non-whites; Alek Minassian (Armenian), Chris Harper-Mercer (half Black), and Elliot Roger (Half Taiwanese). The muhfucas that ain't afraid to buss their guns ain't the whiteboys sittin' off bangin' keys in the basement.

Ok... and??? That doesn't make him an incel.

Three of the last incel massacres were conducted by non-whites; Alek Minassian (Armenian), Chris Harper-Mercer (half Black), and Elliot Roger (Half Taiwanese). The muhfucas that ain't afraid to buss their guns ain't the whiteboys sittin' off bangin' keys in the basement.
I said his music inspires incels. Why so triggered?

We're basically comparing an artist that had the machine behind him vs an artist that had the machine working against him.

And the artist that had the machine working against him is winning the poll.

We're basically comparing an artist that had the machine behind him vs an artist that had the machine working against him.

Don't do that fam. Ja rule in his prime had the machine very much helping, did that change once the federal indictments came in yes. But by that time, he was already in the decline and 50 was on his ass. Eminem had the biggest push by the machine ever, but let's not act like Ja wasnt one of def jam top priorities. Which happened to be the biggest hip hop label when he came out. It was well documented that Lyor would help his artist win battles by calling radio stations and getting magazines involved, Jimmy n Interscope just backed Em more and didn have to worry about 50 cent and federal indictments.

Murder Inc was a machine as well. Them muhfuckas was damned near unstoppable in the early 00's. The Fed raid and subsequent trial is what really stopped their momentum. Even then they still dropped Lloyd's joint, Ja's R.U.L.E. and Ashanti's Concrete Rose after the raid but never got back to their prominence because of it.

Don't do that fam. Ja rule in his prime had the machine very much helping, did that change once the federal indictments came in yes. But by that time, he was already in the decline and 50 was on his ass. Eminem had the biggest push by the machine ever, but let's not act like Ja wasnt one of def jam top priorities. Which happened to be the biggest hip hop label when he came out. It was well documented that Lyor would help his artist win battles by calling radio stations and getting magazines involved, Jimmy n Interscope just backed Em more and didn have to worry about 50 cent and federal indictments.
Murder Inc was a machine as well. Them muhfuckas was damned near unstoppable in the early 00's. The Fed raid and subsequent trial is what really stopped their momentum. Even then they still dropped Lloyd's joint, Ja's R.U.L.E. and Ashanti's Concrete Rose after the raid but never got back to their prominence because of it.

Yeah but Eminem STILL has the machine working for him 20 years later and Ja Rule is winning the poll.

Has Ja Rule even dropped an album (or a song for that matter) in the past 10 years?

You'd think that the machine would have an algorithm so Eminem doesn't lose polls to Ja Rule on the internet.

That's the thing, when Em came out they said Dr Dre discovered him at some battle rap conference. He was labeled a "battle rapper". and people said he had the skills to pay the bills.

But the problem is that he's never beaten anybody in a real battle.

He dissed Everlast by reciting Hit Em Up, three years after Hit Em Up was recorded
Benzino threw some shots at him an then posted that tape dissing Black girls
Ja Rule Ethered him
Mariah took some shots at him
Em dissed Insane Clown Posse, but they're not really Hip Hop
Em dissed Triumph the Insult Comic Dog in what was a pretty even battle.

My point is, in the early 00s there were alot of beefs/battles and diss records. But Eminem didn't really beat anybody good.

Another way to look at it is that Eminem had the machine behind him and dissing him would be career suicide.

In either case, he never really made a good diss track imo.

This I agree on...for having the reputation for being a battle rapper. Dude was very underwhelming when it came to diss tracks. The benzino once were corny

Back