Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ja Rule Releasing Visuals For Every Song In Discography

Someone should do a poll on if people still watch music videos.

I cant remember the last one I watched. I usually avoid them shits.

@Goldie make it happen fam

Music videos are basically promo right? I guess thats why artists dont go back and give dope songs from the album visuals

Ain't nobody buying that shit

Probably just tryna get his streaming numbers up
So, he says he's makin vids for every song

then asks what songs we wanna see vids for?

tenor.gif
He's just tryna get that social media interaction up

So I guess when it's all said and done, he survived the battle with 50 (barely).

I went to a New Music Seminar back in 2010, they had a panel about doing shows and touring. They said if you can consistently sell out venues that hold 300 people you can be in business and make a profit. Especially with a merchandise table.

I'm pretty sure Ja Rule could do a 40 city tour and sell 300 tickets per night, especially with Ashanti.

So I guess when it's all said and done, he survived the battle with 50 (barely).

I went to a New Music Seminar back in 2010, they had a panel about doing shows and touring. They said if you can consistently sell out venues that hold 300 people you can be in business and make a profit. Especially with a merchandise table.

I'm pretty sure Ja Rule could do a 40 city tour and sell 300 tickets per night, especially with Ashanti.
Depends on your definition of surviving. he damn sure ain't thriving

I'm sure Ja has some decent songs, but I can't imagine ever wanting to even sit down and listen to a whole Ja album let alone watch one.

The idea of making videos for songs that are already out there isn't bad. I can think of a lot of songs that I'd like to see an accompanying video for. I don't think it's a good move for one rapper to go through his catalog and make a video for every one of his songs. What would be dope is if a group of animators or graphic artists of some type picked a set of classic songs from a variety of rappers, made some animated videos for each, and then released that. Think about something like a rap video version of the Animatrix.

So, he says he's makin vids for every song

then asks what songs we wanna see vids for?

tenor.gif

Because you can't spend big money on every single song in an extensive discography. You ask which ones people want to see the most and that's where the money goes.

With that being said this would make for a dope early/mid 90's style video.

Probably my avorite Ja song.

Back