Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW J.I.D - DiCaprio 2

From start to finish this album slapping. Lil Homie's flow is retawdid and his wordplay is only getting better. The line about calling his homegirl Feminem was dope. I like the way he throws those "ballet-esque" tracks on there to help transition the album. I understand the Kendrick comparison and I get the feeling he'll outgrow that, same way K.R.I.T. outgrew the Pimp C comparisons.

Overall this album is flawless to me and doesn't sound like anything else rn. Don't know if this year it'll make my top 5, but it'll definitely get an honorable mention if nothing else.

From start to finish this album slapping. Lil Homie's flow is retawdid and his wordplay is only getting better. The line about calling his homegirl Feminem was dope. I like the way he throws those "ballet-esque" tracks on there to help transition the album. I understand the Kendrick comparison and I get the feeling he'll outgrow that, same way K.R.I.T. outgrew the Pimp C comparisons.

Overall this album is flawless to me and doesn't sound like anything else rn. Don't know if this year it'll make my top 5, but it'll definitely get an honorable mention if nothing else.
^^^^^^^^^^THIS

Back