Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW J. Cole - KOD

Breezy_Kilroy

Black Frost

According to Rap Radar’s B.Dot Miller, the album is “about 12 songs” and its title has three separate meanings. He also revealed that it was recorded in just two weeks:

Cole World!!

The only K.O.D album I fucks with
tecnn9ne-K.O.D.-cover.jpg

Has anyone that went to this put their thoughts out there on social media after going

I saw scottie beam went, i haven't checked her twitter since she said she was going inside tho.

2018 is heating up tho, new cole and drake albums coming up.

Infamous J Cole can rap he's a technical MC who at his best on guest feature verses

But his discography is terrible, only Nas production is worst, his hooks are terrible

Hopefully ol boy lets someone else at the helm of the production board. I ain't fuck wit his last joint too much. It wasn't bad, per se, but I felt bamboozled after he led wit those fire ass singles, only to leave them off the final product. Plus, I liked 2014 and thought every album that followed would improve upon that.

He's somewhat been an underachiever too, as far as albums are concerned, but I have confidence in his abilities. 1st day cop.

I'll be playing GoW and listening to this on Friday. Sounds like a good day to me.

I leave you all with my favorite Cole song of all time...

Didn't kno' Cole had verses like his one on American Dreamin amd Bablo Boat in him. I dont expect nuch from the album tho. Last one was an awful listen. So slow. Maybe one or two hihats throughout the whole thing

Back