Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW J.Cole & Dreamville - Revenge of the Dreamers 3 Album Thread

The write ups on each artist was a nice touch. Ari sold me with the Shea Butta joint❤️ I’m excited about their movement rising

I’ve been trying to tell y’all that Dreamville roster nuttin’ to scoff at....if Cole can work them right he got a label that compares nicely to TDE

I’ve been trying to tell y’all that Dreamville roster nuttin’ to scoff at....if Cole can work them right he got a label that compares nicely to TDE
hmmmm I dunno bout that. TDE artists were able to get popping without the label's biggest artist (Kendrick) I haven't listened to a Dreamville artist's song that doesn't feature Cole. Now I might be the minority but since Schoolboy Q, Jay Rock, Ab-Soul, etc. have their own personalities that show through their music, I can see how they can grab fans on their own. I don't see that from any of the Dreamville artists (That I've listened to anyway)

hmmmm I dunno bout that. TDE artists were able to get popping without the label's biggest artist (Kendrick) I haven't listened to a Dreamville artist's song that doesn't feature Cole. Now I might be the minority but since Schoolboy Q, Jay Rock, Ab-Soul, etc. have their own personalities that show through their music, I can see how they can grab fans on their own. I don't see that from any of the Dreamville artists (That I've listened to anyway)
Great point. Maybe Bas, but jid slowly getting there.

Back