Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW J.Cole & Dreamville - Revenge of the Dreamers 3 Album Thread

If there wasn't already a Drake/Dreamville vs GOOD music beef, Budden did a good job of creating the beef on the last podcast. I wouldn't be mad at a crew vs crew beef, it's been a long ass time since we got one of those.

Is this how drake gonna get outta this one. Teaming up w dreamville since his label aint got the ammo to help him out.

If there wasn't already a Drake/Dreamville vs GOOD music beef, Budden did a good job of creating the beef on the last podcast. I wouldn't be mad at a crew vs crew beef, it's been a long ass time since we got one of those.
Do we want one though? There are only like 2 decent rappers out of the whole bunch. Besides Cole ain't got bars for battle.

If Tory wash dreamville it'll damage that label. More than half that squad is still struggling to get their name known. Adding L's from a singing rapper it's not the move. I don't see anyone of them winning a battle maybe jid but I've never heard him really bar anything up. I have faith in Cole pen. I'd approach this differently, like getting on a track with Tory and washing him clearly.

I heard the Middle Child song.....

giphy.gif

Didn't do nothing for me.

Back