Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW J.Cole & Dreamville - Revenge of the Dreamers 3 Album Thread

Translated:

tenor.gif

Yall think they trolled us on the song rollout?

Budden and his friends cryin about it on the new podcast

Tidal is losing a lot of money on this since middle child is not charting. Cole is a poor investment compared to Kendrick I dont even see him as Jay-Z artist anymore. Why would he sign a label deal with interscope if he was not trying to get away ??? Interscope has a deal with Apple. Tidal is losing money, no one on rocnation is selling, Kanye even sued Rocafella/Rocnation and said Tidal inflated the numbers on tlop. If this doesnt do well Cole will depart from the label.

Tidal is losing a lot of money on this since middle child is not charting. Cole is a poor investment compared to Kendrick I dont even see him as Jay-Z artist anymore. Why would he sign a label deal with interscope if he was not trying to get away ??? Interscope has a deal with Apple. Tidal is losing money, no one on rocnation is selling, Kanye even sued Rocafella/Rocnation and said Tidal inflated the numbers on tlop. If this doesnt do well Cole will depart from the label.

Cole a poor investment?

Lmao

Cole a poor investment?

Lmao

Cole is not charting, so the streams on tidal are not doing good. KOD came and went. How come he is not getting grammy nominations ? Why is Kanye suing Rocafella and Rocnation ? They did not capitalize on FHD and every effort from him has not done well.

If there wasn't already a Drake/Dreamville vs GOOD music beef, Budden did a good job of creating the beef on the last podcast. I wouldn't be mad at a crew vs crew beef, it's been a long ass time since we got one of those.

Back