Welcome To aBlackWeb

Freestyle J. Cole Album of the Year Freestyle

giphy.gif

Lupe used to make good music and have A1 bars:

Now his bars are forced and his music is garbage:

I was ready to come in here and make a joke about going to sleep to this...but shit is nice he should rap over other peoples beats more.

I know you clout chasing but this is outlandish LOLOLOLOL. You could call him overrated from an underground perspective and that's an opinion I've heard but KRIT is hands down easily top 5 lyrical Messiah's of his peer group in hip-hop.

Kendrick Lamar
J. Cole
Logic
Big KRIT
Freddie Gibbs

I'm gonna start a thread to teach you what "clout chasin" and "bars" mean lol

I know you clout chasing but this is outlandish LOLOLOLOL. You could call him overrated from an underground perspective and that's an opinion I've heard but KRIT is hands down easily top 5 lyrical Messiah's of his peer group in hip-hop.

Kendrick Lamar
J. Cole
Logic
Big KRIT
Freddie Gibbs

Cole aint lyrical at all

Cole has bars
But when I think of being lyrical i think of Lupe

Its just a difference on how we apply the word to rap music

Both in my top 5 though

Sooooo Goldie pop shit but when I challenge him to assemble his crew, he don't want that smoke

So telling

The difference is, I don't need a crew. I'll let the Lupe Nerd Gang assemble. @ me when yall ready.

Nah im good. If we're going song for song, i don't wanna be debating on which song we should use. I'm good.

Nah im good. If we're going song for song, i don't wanna be debating on which song we should use. I'm good.
Didn't you say you have a sister? Why don't you play well with others?

Y'all could just each pick a song but if that's how you wanna handle it, I'll assemble my crew and make the thread when we're ready

Back