Welcome To aBlackWeb

Freestyle J. Cole Album of the Year Freestyle

STOP

With the exception of Pac and Big all those were rap beefs. You really think Drake was gonna send shooters to shoot Pusha T cuz Pusha said Drake has a child ??? What that tell you about a nigga mad someone else said HE has a child ?

Nicki and Remi was rap beef, if you say you the Queen defend your crown.

50 and Jarule was pure entertainment. If 50 Cent really wanted to he could have had Ja killed but it didn't happen. Jarule a Jehovah witness. Yeah they had a scuffle but just like all of us enjoyed every minute of it.

Kendrick and Cole aren't gonna pick up guns and shoot each other. Their gun is the microphone - as it should be. If I say I'm the best you better believe I'm ready for all worthy contenders. OG or new niggas, they can all get it.

50 and Ja was a street beef played out in a rap beef. Niggas running up on each other throwing hands, niggas getting robbed of chains.

Kendrick don't wanna battle anyone, that Control verse got y'all gassed, that dude been running away from verbal warfare ever since that verse dropped

giphy.gif

I bet you won't set up the thread

It can be team Cole vs team krit or Lupe

Stop praising these basic bars

Krit never spit a clever bar in his life , we both know this. I hope that's not what we're grading if we set it up.

Krit never spit a clever bar in his life , we both know this. I hope that's not what we're grading if we set it up.
Cole wouldn't know a clever bar if he farted one out which is ironic in itself

But bars ain't all about some way to twist and rearrange words to create a scheme to end a verse

But if we were to find a panel of 3-5 judges who have no dog in the fight, we can do it battle style, flip a coin, whoever goes first, chooses the order

The team that goes first has to post a song of their choosing and the other team has to post a song with similar content. Doesn't have to be exact but similar enough to where the judges will be able to determine a clear winner of that round.

Can be 3 or 5 rounds

Winning team gets a prize amount to be split between them

What say you

Ohmars is clearly off the K2
Nigga you passed me the lace blunt
They told me life is what you make it
So what you been creating on your free time?
I’ll lend you bars if you need rhyme – or reason
Some people change, it’s a part of life – like seasons
Just be aware that everybody ain't your friend
They’ll be gone with the wind once your jump shot don’t go in
Or your ACL torn and you're a couple yards short
From a Super Bowl Championship and it was down 4
Gotta play the field, be willing to ride, willing to dive
For what you desire, call your pop fly, but never collide
With other players that play the game
Don’t be eager to run with crowds, stay in your lane
Pass the knowledge on to your team, but carry the flame
Cuz it's yours and yours alone to brighten your way
Put God first and free your soul
Cuz even Olympic runners sometimes lose their gold

That whole football/sports scheme was fire. Dope content, clever scheme, the flow seemed kinda off, but it was still solid verse. 4.3

Big Krit
Submitted by: Ohmars
giphy.gif

Back