Welcome To aBlackWeb

It’s tournament time!!!!

Edgar Allan's Hoe

Oh yea sure. I can do that. What day again ?
Site President
I’m going back to work this week. :(
Which means my time on the ABW will fall off again. So I wanna do a tournament.

This time it’s SNACKS!

Drop your final four and winner VIA MY PMs! You have 24 hours to send them in. The time now is 3pm/4pm est.

If you get the final four right 10m
If you get the winner right 15m
If you get all right 25m.

90EA303B-AC24-443F-869F-1651EC8148D2.jpeg

Last edited:
Maaaaaan...I just left tha gym and smoked a L on tha way home and now my high ass was sitting here looking at tha screen thinking it was a fuckin’ menu smh I'm just staring at my phone thinking “so when I order all these gummie bears, peanut M&Ms, popcorn, cookies and and FUNYONS...definitely some funyons....who tha FUCk gonna deliver that shit?! And how tha fuck do they know where I live?!”

Now I’m like...

Cuz I realized I’m just high af and this wasn’t a menu of munchies...just another site dividing tourney smh lol...

I’ll PM you my choices in a min lol

ive tasted those terrible fuckin excuses for corn chips and have no desire to taste a solidified salted piece of shit covered in caramel sir

you know what bruh?

tenor.gif

Maaaaaan...I just left tha gym and smoked a L on tha way home and now my high ass was sitting here looking at tha screen thinking it was a fuckin’ menu smh I'm just staring at my phone thinking “so when I order all these gummie bears, peanut M&Ms, popcorn, cookies and and FUNYONS...definitely some funyons....who tha FUCk gonna deliver that shit?! And how tha fuck do they know where I live?!”

Now I’m like...

View attachment 157054

Cuz I realized I’m just high af and this wasn’t a menu of munchies...just another site dividing tourney smh lol...

I’ll PM you my choices in a min lol
They have a delivery service for people who have the munchies.

Back