Welcome To aBlackWeb

ITS TIME!!!!!! EYERONE VS CHICITY DEC 7TH 2019: The Coldest Winter Ever!

its not happening on 12/7. i got the address i wanted. he lives in that area and thats all i need to fucking know.

close this stupid fuckin thread.
Why you always do this, lol? Somebody give you date and place like you ask, then you start changing the rules of engagement.

I’m not saying fight anybody, just stop grandstanding when you know you not, and really shouldn’t, do anything.

You just made a power enemy my friend

Better do some pushups
I’m not engaging, lol. I was genuinely curious cause I find it funny that someone would take internet beef as serious as he does.

But maybe HE is the one trolling???

That diabolical mastermind!

Why you always do this, lol? Somebody give you date and place like you ask, then you start changing the rules of engagement.

I’m not saying fight anybody, just stop grandstanding when you know you not, and really shouldn’t, do anything.

Real quick.

I asked for an address and 5 years later, this bitch ass nigga gives it to me and IM THE ONE grandstanding cuz I can’t be somewhere the day HE says to drive 9 hours to fight?

Alright lol. I will be in New York soon enough.

Real quick.

I asked for an address and 5 years later, this bitch ass nigga gives it to me and IM THE ONE grandstanding cuz I can’t be somewhere the day HE says to drive 9 hours to fight?

Alright lol. I will be in New York soon enough.
Bruh, you the one pushing the fight, so I figured you jump at the opportunity when a date and address was given. So when you didn’t, I saw it as grandstanding.

What was your excuse the first time I was in New York?

“I didn’t know you were here”

You the last one to talk about an excuse
You chose a value meal over getting smacked up French Duck. I gave you a month to live ya truth and you ducked b4 you even checked ya calendar

9hrs aint shit to a goon you goober

Let me get on the undercard against @Revolver Ocelot cause we got e-beef over his disrespect of Top 3 (not 1 or 2)

Creed-1.gif

giphy.gif

.......Let's Go

View attachment 187211
12/7 @ 9am.
Bronxwood Ave and E 231 St in the Bronx

Tickets are free but place any bets here. Special halftime performance by Eastside crack head and Goobz. Special guest referee will be announced at a later time!

Ass whoopings sponsored by ABW and Al Capone Cigarillos. "You're either at the table, or on the menu. NO QUESTIONS!"

ALL-PRODUCT-AD.png

106487-Eddie-Murphy-laughing-gif-Imgu-W53I.gif

The ad is funny af

Back