ITS SCORPIO ♏ SEASON 🥳🎊🪅🥂🎉🙌🏾

royalascension

I transcend all limitations
Jul 11, 2021
Atlanta
ABW Bucks
$77,172,107
Sidebar: I just made an important decision based on a coinflip. That has nothing to do with anything, only to say I'm going to take heed to all this.

Also, is that supposed to represent the reproductive system?
Lol you got me curious as to what this decision was lol. And yes I definitely see the image of the reproductive system. I also see fall leaves. And fall represents change and transformation.

Reactions: Lab Baby

Word....Life

Haha…ay dios MIO!!
Mar 24, 2018
At tha Krispy Kreme makin’ G’s...please
ABW Bucks
$41,173,945
Lol you got me curious as to what this decision was lol. And yes I definitely see the image of the reproductive system. I also see fall leaves. And fall represents change and transformation.
Sex and tha Fall…2 of my most favorite-est things….

:clawd2: lol

Lab Baby

Dec 23, 2017
ABW Bucks
$63,347
Not to get into too much detail (I'll DM you if need be), but my decision came with the responsibility of owning my darkness instead of allowing it to control my life. I have more power to control what's inside me than I have to control what goes on out here. Those mantras are key to upholding that responsibility.

royalascension

Jul 11, 2021
Atlanta
ABW Bucks
$77,172,107
Not to get into too much detail (I'll DM you if need be), but my decision came with the responsibility of owning my darkness instead of allowing it to control my life. I have more power to control what's inside me than I have to control what goes on out here. Those mantras are key to upholding that responsibility.
Omg yes! Your speaking my language. Maybe even changing your perspective of darkness. Darkness is needed for rest. Without darkness we don't see the stars and the moon. Think about all the animals that thrive in darkness. The ocean is most beautiful in deepest darkest part sometimes. Darkness is not wrong or bad.

I too am learning to use my dark energy for beautiful transformation, creation and evolution of myself. We scorpios have the ability to take darkness and transform it like no other person can.

royalascension

Jul 11, 2021
Atlanta
ABW Bucks
$77,172,107
Anyone Ever Dated A Cancer ? I Swear They Are Our Match ❤
My mother was a cancer and one of my closest friends is a cancer. I just recently ended a relationship with a cancer man. While there are so many things about cancers that I do love. This particular cancer man showed me a side that didn't fit well with. He would withdraw if I was expressing myself too much. I think because it was long distance too. But the indecisiveness of cancers in my life....stress me out lol. I make a decision and full steam ahead. My friend and ex dude would have back and forth feelings and need time to process. I don't think it bothers me as much when my friend is like that. But my dude, would always say I don't know. And his reasoning was well, what I feel today is going to change tomorrow so I don't know. When they aren't happy the innerward-ness and distance is interesting.

Dec 1, 2019
ABW Bucks
$93,042
My mother was a cancer and one of my closest friends is a cancer. I just recently ended a relationship with a cancer man. While there are so many things about cancers that I do love. This particular cancer man showed me a side that didn't fit well with. He would withdraw if I was expressing myself too much. I think because it was long distance too. But the indecisiveness of cancers in my life....stress me out lol. I make a decision and full steam ahead. My friend and ex dude would have back and forth feelings and need time to process. I don't think it bothers me as much when my friend is like that. But my dude, would always say I don't know. And his reasoning was well, what I feel today is going to change tomorrow so I don't know. When they aren't happy the innerward-ness and distance is interesting.
Interesting It Kinda Like That With My Lady & Then Of Course The Pettiness 🙄 But The When We’re Good It Like No Other I Felt The Same About Taurus Women But Idk Cancers Is A Different Level Of Connection I Fw Them