ITS SCORPIO ♏ SEASON 🥳🎊🪅🥂🎉🙌🏾

Lab Baby

Dec 23, 2017
ABW Bucks
$63,347
I was born under a full moon... apparently that's supposed to be a conflict between your mind and emotions. I guess that explains my occasional indecisiveness. You got any other info on full moon babies?

royalascension

I transcend all limitations
Jul 11, 2021
Atlanta
ABW Bucks
$77,166,426
1st look up your Lunar return. This article gives a good explanation of how to find it, why it's important and what it means.

moon giant is a ok site too. Hope this helps 💜

https://cafeastrology.com/fullmooninhouses.html ( this one might be deep but it's a good read)

SmartSelect_20211112-193452_TimePassages.jpg

Last edited:

royalascension

Jul 11, 2021
Atlanta
ABW Bucks
$77,166,426
@Lab Baby and yes your moon has to do with your inner self. Basically what does your inner self( the part of you that you don't show people) need to work on to grow and be the best version of you.

Those links can be general and not all the way you. So I encourage you to piece it together yourself.

Knowing what your moon phase was at birth and the sign the moon was in will add more clarity. Like for example. At the time I was born , the moon was in Cancer and it was a waning gibbons moon.

I apply what I know about the sign of cancer and the waning gibbous moon to my inner self and what self work I need to do to be truly happy within. And I read different articles and information about what astrologists believe about the influence or their interpretation of what all these signs mean. Your intuitive instincts will kick in.

Last edited:

Word....Life

Haha…ay dios MIO!!
Mar 24, 2018
At tha Krispy Kreme makin’ G’s...please
ABW Bucks
$41,173,895
I gotta say @royalascension …I’ve never been a huge “follower” in tha signs other than simply knowing I’m a Scorpio…that’s usually because most people here “Scorpio” and they say we’re all 1 thing…and even watching they this thread I didn’t see anything that really made me feel that most of tha things weren’t generic…but being born on Nov 20th and just reading tha info you JUST posted…I have to admit I was smiling tha whole time reading tha info that MY bday falls under because it truly describes me to a T…it was kinda scary tbh

Also I’m extremely high…so there’s that too lol

royalascension

Jul 11, 2021
Atlanta
ABW Bucks
$77,166,426
I gotta say @royalascension …I’ve never been a huge “follower” in tha signs other than simply knowing I’m a Scorpio…that’s usually because most people here “Scorpio” and they say we’re all 1 thing…and even watching they this thread I didn’t see anything that really made me feel that most of tha things weren’t generic…but being born on Nov 20th and just reading tha info you JUST posted…I have to admit I was smiling tha whole time reading tha info that MY bday falls under because it truly describes me to a T…it was kinda scary tbh

Also I’m extremely high…so there’s that too lol
Lol yes your right though alot of articles can be general and fit anyone. I have found that the deeper I understand astrology the more accurate it is for me. Getting to the point where I make my own interpretations

Also when I first started studying astrology it was alot lol. There are different systems and all that. In Indian Astrology my sign is Libra, In African Astrology I am Sagittarius and in Western Astrology I am scorpio. I have studied ancient astrology to get to the root...like who came up with the names. Or like who said scorpio means this and why should I believe this. Most scientists or what white folks claim as great thinkers( Newton, etc) were astrologist. As above so below.

Growing up southern Baptist (I have since moved away from religion in that way). But astrology, chakras, holistic healing, affirmation healing, meditation and gemstone work....all is consider voodoo or witchcraft by spiritual people. But that was the 1st form of spiritual practice.

Too much of anything is cult like lol. So I don't overdose on astrology shit. But I truly believe we (humans) come here to this realm to experience and be physical expressions of what we call (happiness, Joy, abundance etc etc). But we come here and get so caught up in earth and the senses...we loose or forget our spiritual shit.
Astrology helps everyone remember who they are.

There should be a class or something taught in school that introduces, astrology, numerology etc. Classes that teach about what emotions really are. And really teach from a young age how to get back to self.

Last edited:
  • Goat
Reactions: Word....Life