Welcome To aBlackWeb

DeShaun Watson’s Legal Saga. Final Ruling: Suspended 11 games for the 2022 Season, fined $5M

so he coulda paid 100k to make it go away?

now he's got sponsors droppin him & prolly gon get kicked from the league

you kno the shield gotta protect it's image, conduct detrimental
He should have paid millions to make this Go away. If they can put Kap out for taking a knee...trust that Watson could be removed for the shield.

dude a black starting QB in Houston and he PAYING for it?:pathetic::foh3:

He’s just gotta make it to the start of the season. He’s gonna be boo’d everywhere he goes, even at his home stadium.

But history as shown as an athlete if you play well, people will look past almost anything.

He’s just gotta make it to the start of the season. He’s gonna be boo’d everywhere he goes, even at his home stadium.

But history as shown as an athlete if you play well, people will look past almost anything.

He wanna play now? Before all this started he was saying he’d never play in Houston again

He wanna play now? Before all this started he was saying he’d never play in Houston again
He’s gotta play to get some of this black cloud from over him, and I doubt anyone trades for him this off season, if he plays to start the season I’m sure it’ll be in Houston. Teams are gonna wait til this all goes away or calms down before they wanna take him on.

He’s gotta play to get some of this black cloud from over him, and I doubt anyone trades for him this off season, if he plays to start the season I’m sure it’ll be in Houston. Teams are gonna wait til this all goes away or calms down before they wanna take him on.

Lol if he suits up game 1 that lends credence to the Texans initiating all this...you may be right tho

Until there’s a trial date or something more concrete all this speculation is a waste of time. If there is a trial tho I don’t think he plays this season. This ain’t like back in the day when Kobe can go back and forth from court to the game and the media only barely mentions it. The NFL will not let that slide.

Before all of this I was curious if he'd hold out since he wants out of Houston so badly

We still don't know what the league plans to do

Maybe some team will be able to get him at a discount now

We know thats not how it works. The whole point is to get massages/smash other chicks

Then she should have introduced third parties and took some control of the situation. She a amateur. She doesn't know how to keep a nigga she just wanted to be kept.

Last edited:
Back