Welcome To aBlackWeb

DeShaun Watson’s Legal Saga. Final Ruling: Suspended 11 games for the 2022 Season, fined $5M

Naw, this case alone might make the massage thot occupation an endangered species.

Deshaun Watson fucked up the game low key. He probably tried some actual massage therapists and now the massage thots go back to thirst trapping oil sheiks and getting shitted on and their ass blown out for 20K.

My nigga did you just say that black women would've been able to be bought off but white women wouldn't?

Camron gif.gif

Believe whatever you think makes the most sense bruh.

Not falling for that disingenuous shit today.

You're smart enough to understand exactly what I was saying.

Nigga you said if he found a good stable of black chicks and broke them off they would've stayed quiet. What else is that other than buying somebody's silence?

Buying silence?

He’s referring to them breaking him off (fucking/handjob) and not trying to get a bigger bag with fake charges later on lmao

giphy.gif

Back in Houston on Monday, Nov. 9, Watson's only in-person team obligation was a daily COVID-19 test. That evening, he appeared in the office of a licensed aesthetician, whom he'd contacted via Instagram for a massage, according to her lawsuit. The woman says she told Watson she was not a massage therapist, but that he insisted on booking with her anyway. She says Watson grabbed her buttocks during the massage and moved his erect penis onto her hand. When the woman objected, she alleges, Watson replied, "You can sit on it." She says she cut the massage short and that Watson said he would not pay her unless she signed a nondisclosure agreement. She says in her lawsuit that she signed the agreement and that Watson paid her $265 for a $65 session.

Fuck wrong with this man, lol this man really went out of his way for "massages".

Back in Houston on Monday, Nov. 9, Watson's only in-person team obligation was a daily COVID-19 test. That evening, he appeared in the office of a licensed aesthetician, whom he'd contacted via Instagram for a massage, according to her lawsuit. The woman says she told Watson she was not a massage therapist, but that he insisted on booking with her anyway. She says Watson grabbed her buttocks during the massage and moved his erect penis onto her hand. When the woman objected, she alleges, Watson replied, "You can sit on it." She says she cut the massage short and that Watson said he would not pay her unless she signed a nondisclosure agreement. She says in her lawsuit that she signed the agreement and that Watson paid her $265 for a $65 session.

Fuck wrong with this man, lol this man really went out of his way for "massages".

I would've payed her a cool 2 thou after i did that fuckery (i would never) to shut her up. Deshaun is an absolute moron 😂

I would've payed her a cool 2 thou after i did that fuckery (i would never) to shut her up. Deshaun is an absolute moron 😂

The crazy thing is, all the people that said he never tried them, are like, "It's kind of odd that he sees this many massage therapists..."

Pay and it goes away...

The crazy thing is, all the people that said he never tried them, are like, "It's kind of odd that he sees this many massage therapists..."

Wow. Deadass? I know there was the one message from one of the 18 women who came out in defense of him but i never seen this.

Wow. Deadass? I know there was the one message from one of the 18 women who came out in defense of him but i never seen this.

Dr. Arielle Ball, a licensed physical therapist, said in her statement released by Hardin that Watson "never made me uncomfortable and was always professional" during several sessions in 2019 and 2020.

However, Ball told ESPN she was "kind of shocked" that Watson worked with so many therapists.

"From my experience from working with athletes with sports performance, they typically have maybe a handful of therapists that they trust and that they know are effective, and then they would just utilize those," Ball said.

Dr. Arielle Ball, a licensed physical therapist, said in her statement released by Hardin that Watson "never made me uncomfortable and was always professional" during several sessions in 2019 and 2020.

However, Ball told ESPN she was "kind of shocked" that Watson worked with so many therapists.

"From my experience from working with athletes with sports performance, they typically have maybe a handful of therapists that they trust and that they know are effective, and then they would just utilize those," Ball said.
Yeah you got to treat them masseuse like your barber. Once you find your one you keep going to them cause they know what you like.

Watson probably needed a massage but he needed a hand job more which why he was hitting up so many women.

Nigga crazy man da fuck

Back