Welcome To aBlackWeb

DeShaun Watson’s Legal Saga. Final Ruling: Suspended 11 games for the 2022 Season, fined $5M

His initial statements to the original accusations lookin funny in the light. I seen others say on twitter he probably didn't expect this many women to come forward

When the accusations first started coming out, i said i'll let this play out before making any judgment but with more and more accusers coming forward the jig started to rise.

Buzzbee's relationship with the team looked sus and he went about the cases seemingly weird in some instances, but i always said there's an explanation behind that. Same with Watson using so many massagers. That's no smoking gun to me even tho he's clearly on some wild shit with them. There's probably an explanation (covid being one as he couldn't use the teams ) behind the high number.

We were all skeptical at first but i don't think people understand how rare it is a woman comes forward with these accusations. Whether real or false. We as men say it's a money grab, trying to tarnish a image, or even bringing black men down, but it's time to be real. if that were the case, wealthy men would be hit with lawsuits every day. QB is the highest profile positions in American sports and only him and Ben have we heard this shit about. Maybe others paid the women off but that's not that likely in all cases to me.

When the accusations first started coming out, i said i'll let this play out before making any judgment but with more and more accusers coming forward the jig started to rise.

Buzzbee's relationship with the team looked sus and he went about the cases seemingly weird in some instances, but i always said there's an explanation behind that. Same with Watson using so many massagers. That's no smoking gun to me even tho he's clearly on some wild shit with them. There's probably an explanation (covid being one as he couldn't use the teams ) behind the high number.

We were all skeptical at first but i don't think people understand how rare it is a woman comes forward with these accusations. Whether real or false. We as men say it's a money grab, trying to tarnish a image, or even bringing black men down, but it's time to be real. if that were the case, wealthy men would be hit with lawsuits every day. QB is the highest profile positions in American sports and only him and Ben have we heard this shit about. Maybe others paid the women off but that's not that likely in all cases to me.
Sus? You're giving way too much benefit of the doubt to these people, who i remind you are actual trump supporting white supremacists. End of day Deshaun ain't do anything criminal nor worthy of settlements. This is a farce.

Yall gotta stop with this narrative. It's embarrassing and will blow up in BM faces if yall continue on being dumb and loud spewing this shit all over social media
Nah. See, unlike most of yall i actually under white supremacy. I know our enemy and his tactics.

Yall see "victims", i see anti black racism

Your post suggests you're ready to submit and tap out. Go head

Once your side businesses start ending it's getting real bad and he's looking more suspect with that lady who warned him.

Back