Welcome To aBlackWeb

DeShaun Watson’s Legal Saga. Final Ruling: Suspended 11 games for the 2022 Season, fined $5M

Millions between the age of 21 and 25, ion know I was bugging at that time and I was broke, imagine having it at that age. Not even to say he was violating, but let’s say even with it being consensual and they come back to play again. At that age I can see how the thought wasn’t in his mind that they would pull this move. No doubt the owner sic’d some investigators to find something on the fella. Anything they found as an outlier was gone get the TMZ work. Just so happens homie got a thing for being touched and groped. Evertone of us got a vice that if someone with money and motivation got a hold of, it could tear us down.

So it went from nothing happened to "ok i fucked some of them"

And if it was consensual...then what are we talmbout here??

Still...smh @ him. Like a bunch of y'all stated...there's professional women out there who deal wit these kinda needs.

I think wit him...the thrill of pushing that envelope got the best of him. Seeing how far he could go wit these random masseuse. That's why he had so many.

"Hey one of them lemme smash. Ok...imma call up another one and see she'll let me smash as well. No? Man FDB! I'll call up another one. See if she's down."

Last edited:
And if it was consensual...then what are we talmbout here??

Still...smh @ him. Like a bunch of y'all stated...there's professional women out there who deal wit these kinda needs.

I think wit him...the thrill of pushing that envelope got the best of him. Seeing how far he could go wit these random masseuse. That's he had so many.

"Hey one of them lemme smash. Ok...imma call up another one and see she'll let me smash as well. No? Man FDB! I'll call up another one. See if she's down."

A women can say yes but pressure and being scared

Last edited:
I was expecting these women to not exist or Deshaun proving he never even met most of those women. Now he saying he had consenual encounters and I knew something was up when he never denied seeing about 40 different masuse'. Who the fuck need 40 different women to massage them? Should have just paid originally cause now people will say he is a sexual predator.

Millions between the age of 21 and 25, ion know I was bugging at that time and I was broke, imagine having it at that age. Not even to say he was violating, but let’s say even with it being consensual and they come back to play again. At that age I can see how the thought wasn’t in his mind that they would pull this move. No doubt the owner sic’d some investigators to find something on the fella. Anything they found as an outlier was gone get the TMZ work. Just so happens homie got a thing for being touched and groped. Evertone of us got a vice that if someone with money and motivation got a hold of, it could tear us down.
Bruh it can be a scenario where they offer to give a hand job, dude got excited and tried to force his shit in their face when they were close because he thought the situation was "right" and read the room wrong.

Niggas gotta learn to ask for consent and also get shit in writing or something because at the end of the day the women could have been mad uncomfortable and he didn't read that (not understanding facial expressions, dark room, too sexually excited).

Niggas gone nig smh. ASK FOR CONSENT AT ALL TIMES .

Btw not trying to make excuse for him, but naked long massages are some of the most vulnerable and seductive shits you can get. People gotta be careful with these things man. Shit can be supercharged 4 play for some folks. I don't think anyone should be doing those things naked, I don't think anyone should be massaging folks close around their genitals region.

Shit happened to me many of times and made me very uncomfortable.

C'mon...lets not be naive. These celebrities, athletes, politicians, etc do all kinds of nasty shit behind closed doors. You think tom brady or aaron rodgers just go home every night and deny all the pussy that is thrown in their lap on a daily basis.

Im going to wait for all the facts to come out but the issue seems to be:

1) he was movin too reckless in what was supposed to be a professional setting

2) he was too naive to not pay the 100k and have it be done

I'm not talking about not turning down pussy. I'm talking about having some weird ass fetish and not finding a way to satisfy it that doesn't make you a mark.

Back