Welcome To aBlackWeb

DeShaun Watson’s Legal Saga. Final Ruling: Suspended 11 games for the 2022 Season, fined $5M

this is so clearly a “stay in your place boy” move by Texans ownership

I really dislike and will never trust white people....ever

True but damn. Even when the people backing you saying you getting a rep in the industry.

Dude should just hire one and have her give his happy endings. It’s no need to trust your body to some many massage folks unless you want that HE.

They trying to get him though. That’s 100% facts.

Last edited:
Two things can be true. This could be both a situation where the Texans were foul for helping to cover up some foul shit that Watson was doing...but the Texans being foul doesn't mean that nigga is automatically innocent.

This here.

Until I get more info, no way can I say Deshaun is guilty. But I also cant sit hit and say hes innocent and then it comes out that he isnt.

Two things can be true. This could be both a situation where the Texans were foul for helping to cover up some foul shit that Watson was doing...but the Texans being foul doesn't mean that nigga is automatically innocent.
I thought about this already and figured if Deshaun realized the Texans had been covering for him he would've paid the measly 100k, which is probably 1/8 a game check for him or whatever. Instead he took a stand and refused to be extorted. That's why i believe in his innocence. In general, the rich are always targeted for money grabs. This is no different imo

True but damn. Even when the people backing you saying you getting a rep in the industry.

Dude should just hire one and have him get his happy endings. It’s no need to trust your body to some many massage folks unless you want that HE.

They trying to get him though. That’s 100% facts.

True, he got more than enough bread to fly a masseuse he knows and trusts and is down with what he’s done with.... wherever he needs to.

this is so clearly a “stay in your place boy” move by Texans ownership

I really dislike and will never trust white people....ever
If you were the average Houstonian who's not really into sports but you know the basics from headlines and such, one week you read about how Deshaun wants to be traded and is in a tug of war with the organization, the next week you read Deshaun is a serial sexual assaulter. Like cmon lol. That's very convenient timing. And to the people's credit, more of social media believes this is a farce than not...for now

You don't have sympathy for a brother being railroaded by maga because he wants a new job?

For this nigga? Nah, it sounds like he was doing some borderline foul shit. He doesn't get a pass just because some opportunistic CACs are trying to use it against him.

What did he do that was stupid?

Sounds like he was hiring a bunch of masseuses and playing roulette on whether or not the masseuses give happy endings. He was so out of pocket that even one of the people on his side says he had a bad reputation. You don't think that's stupid?

Last edited:
For this nigga? Nah, it sounds like he was doing some borderline foul shit. He doesn't get a pass just because some opportunistic CACs are trying to use it against him.

Sounds like he was hiring a bunch of masseuses and playing roulette on whether or not the masseuses give happy endings. He was so out of pocket that even one of the people on his side says he had a bad reputation. You don't think that's stupid?

C'mon...lets not be naive. These celebrities, athletes, politicians, etc do all kinds of nasty shit behind closed doors. You think tom brady or aaron rodgers just go home every night and deny all the pussy that is thrown in their lap on a daily basis.

Im going to wait for all the facts to come out but the issue seems to be:

1) he was movin too reckless in what was supposed to be a professional setting

2) he was too naive to not pay the 100k and have it be done

Back