Welcome To aBlackWeb

DeShaun Watson’s Legal Saga. Final Ruling: Suspended 11 games for the 2022 Season, fined $5M

After reading this.. Deshaun is at the very least naive and foolish. At worst, a sexual degenerate. He and his management team were well aware of multiple masseuses stating discomfort at his propriety during sessions and he still solicited independent masseuses. In one case, he was still willing to use an aggrieved independent masseuse, likely under the same circumstance. What a dumbfuck.

Should have hired via a company, letting them be the liaison between him and the masseuse. So rather than a he said, she said, there's an added (reputable/impartial) party and detailed transparency for all three, prior to the start. This only makes him seem more nefarious 'cause he's paying people to stop him from making repetitive foolish decisions. So either they facilitated his behavior or they turned a blind eye... or mixture of both.

Even if this is simply a case of stupidity. Can't fix this kinda stupid and those under his management payroll should have difficulty finding a future client.

Last edited:

And the Oscar goes to......

86GM.gif

I’m glad someone pointed this out finally. I’m sure it’s all some bullshit but Watson definitely set himself up for failure with that. Has it been established that he’s actually been with all these women for massage appointments? So far I haven’t herd a denial from anyone that’s he’s been in the same room with these women.

Why is this dude hiring so many different “massage” folks.

That shit is weird as fuck
Very.

You suppose to hire 1 to do that for you. Not 40

I’m almost certain he was using some kinda app like Zeel (think Uber for massages), cause all these encounters seemed to be going down somewhere other than an actual massage facility.

Bruh was probably cross checking these chicks on IG to see how they looked before booking. On its face that’s not criminal but it’s not looking great for him.

I’m almost certain he was using some kinda app like Zeel (think Uber for massages), cause all these encounters seemed to be going down somewhere other than an actual massage facility.

Bruh was probably cross checking these chicks on IG to see how they looked before booking. On its face that’s not criminal but it’s not looking great for him.

Yea. I don’t think he did anything wrong.

I’m pretty sure he was looking for happy endings and most of the time got one but I doubt he was sexually assaulting these folks

Yea. I don’t think he did anything wrong.

I’m pretty sure he was looking for happy endings and most of the time got one but I doubt he was sexually assaulting these folks

Agreed

It’s just a dumbass risk to take, he should have at least done this shit in the presence of witnesses. Have them come to the team facility.

When even one of the women who came out saying that she hasn't had any bad experiences but warned him that his name was getting around as a client to be wary of that's a pretty daming thing to have to tell somebody. She basically said she had to warn him that he is getting a known rep as a creepy ass nigga

Back