Welcome To aBlackWeb

It's hard as hell to find OPEN BOTTOM SWEATPANTS now n days

For the last 5 years, they've been making these sweat pants that are tight as hell at the ankle. I got about 10 pairs, nike, reebok, new balance etc. I went from about 180 to 205 during the pandemic. I've never liked sweatpants tight at the bottom, but now the weight gain got my sweats tight in the ass too!

This is just a rant, its hard as hell to find open bottom sweatpants now n days. I got 3 pair of Nike sweats coming from Macy's, I hate ordering clothes off the internet because you don't know how they fit

Tight bottom sweats, that's in all stores.
1633670066105.png
1633670108863.png

This is more my look

1633670209012.png

Bruh, I noticed something similar.

Was in Walmart shopping for some cargo sweats about a year or so ago..........back when I was around 280-290.

For those who don't know, cargo sweats are sweats with pockets near the lower-thigh/knee area.

Anyway, I found some 2XL sweatpants and tried them on in the dressing room.

They were too tight.

So I tried on a pair of 3XL sweats..........and they were kinda tight too.

At first I thought they made a mistake with the size or something, but then I read the label............and it said they were quote/unquote "slim fit" sweats.

Jason Terry clip.gif

"Slim Fit" sweatpants???

For 2XL/3XL sizes???

For someone weighing over 280 pounds???

Lebron Jr Smith clip.gif

How in the hell is somebody that size going to look slim when they wear 2XL/3XL size sweats???

KRS One gif.gif

What kinda sense does that make?

Kobe wtf clip.gif

Last edited:
when you say "open bottom" it sounds like this

f30b872a076c145c788ba3d1887fb439.jpg

:pause:

Stop skipping leg day and you wont have this issue.

I work legs every time I work out.

I don't work out consecutive days though.

Just once every 2-3 days.

I have to work legs all the time because that's where most of my weight is distributed.

Those are what is popular now. What you are looking for, you can probably find it like a Burlington coat factory type of store. If you got a forman mills, they would have at. Places that carry discontinued clothes.

Bro just go on adidas, Reebok, Nike, Puma, champion, etc official websites. They always have regular fit sweats. I know what ur saying about not being able to try it on but in my experience sweats have always been A-OK with the fit and sizing. It shirts that always have annoyingly different cut and dimensions.

Bro just go on adidas, Reebok, Nike, Puma, champion, etc official websites. They always have regular fit sweats. I know what ur saying about not being able to try it on but in my experience sweats have always been A-OK with the fit and sizing. It shirts that always have annoyingly different cut and dimensions.

Offical websites clothes cost too much. I got the money, but I'm not paying 70 dollars for a pair of sweat pants, might have done that dumb shit when I was like 22

Most sweatpants for males is tapered at the ankle…the skinny leg era ain’t really over yet for men unfortunately

Might have to look up Carhartts or some shit

Back