Welcome To aBlackWeb

It's almost 2019 and yall still driving with no seat belts on?

But our health care system is bound by a Hippocratic oath.
Jfc then they better put the brakes on all the shit that's bad for us. Sugar being top of the list. All this garbage processed food. Alcohol, completely ban smoking outright. Hypocritical oath alright.

Yeah but those same stupid people are the ones who's "misadventutes" end up killing the innocent ones.
We're supposedly over populated anyway. Wtf they tryin to save every damn body doesn't make sense.

Damn. I hardly wear mine. I’m getting back to it tho.

It’s weird because I used to be dead set on wearing it.

A person can hurt themselves just walking into a wall. It should be common sense how dangerous colliding with anything at 15 to 70 mph can be.

I use to never wear it, been in 7 accidents in my life (only one as a driver and wasnt my fault)
As i got older started putting on more
Some days i might be in rush and forget but will put on as i drive

I use to never wear it, been in 7 accidents in my life (only one as a driver and wasnt my fault)
As i got older started putting on more
Some days i might be in rush and forget but will put on as i drive
Goddamn 7!?! You been running over black cats and cracking mirrors?

I mean hey... if you a safe driver what's the point. I don't ever wear a seat belt. My sensors stay going off too. Never had a car wreck so I don't feel the need to wear one.

Jus moved to Atlanta from Houston and felt more safe with the drivers at home with our drunk drivers than these scary ass drivers here in Georgia, anywho being from Texas I stay strapped

Jus moved to Atlanta from Houston and felt more safe with the drivers at home with our drunk drivers than these scary ass drivers here in Georgia, anywho being from Texas I stay strapped

Atlanta traffic is the WOAT.

One time i was in a car accident where the car rolled twice down a hill. Friend in the backseat wasnt wearing a seatbelt and got ejected out of the back window. He was fine, but to this day he doesnt wear a seatbelt lmao. Idiot.

I always wear my seatbelt.

One time i was in a car accident where the car rolled twice down a hill. Friend in the backseat wasnt wearing a seatbelt and got ejected out of the back window. He was fine, but to this day he doesnt wear a seatbelt lmao. Idiot.

I always wear my seatbelt.
Wow I gotta fat homie who swear his weight will keep him in his seat smh.

Back