Welcome To aBlackWeb

It's almost 2019 and yall still driving with no seat belts on?

Big Lurko

Im not here to read more than 2 lines..
EnchantingHorribleFruitbat-max-1mb.gif

I see this too often with people that have kids in the back seat. Look over in traffic or someone driving by with small kids in the back jumping around or standing up in the middle talking to their parents.

Been a seatbelt wearer since ‘95 when tha female I was wit had an older Mitsubishi Mirage...had tha seat belt on a track joint that follows tha window seal after you close tha door...hated that shit...took it off every time...1 day by chance her girl was riding wit us and I jumped in tha back...about 10 mins later a truck hits us head on...all I could think was if I were in tha front seat I would have taken that belt off and prolly went thru tha windshield...luckily everyone made it out not too bad...but since that day I stay strapped...wit’ seat belts that is

:hahaha:

I wear a seat belt cuz they give you a fine ans take points on your license if you get caught without it but i believe it should be optional after 18. Cant be controlling so many aspects of humans lives. It makss them crazy.

I wanna give a shout out to the OG honda Accord seat belt that came down for ya boy

My moms 1990 Tempo had that shit too. Chaldean cat I was cool with back then had a Ferrari 348 and let me take it out or a quick spin and even that thing had it.

I’m so used to putting my seatbelt on that I put it on when I’m moving the car, then I’m like wtf... and take it off

Aye I do this same thing. Lol!!

Shout out to my mama who tricked us into putting out seat belts on by making a game out out. Anytime we about to go somewhere, she'd race us to the car, and 1st one who snapped their seatbelt won.

This was done every time. Soon it got to a point where she didn't need to race us b/c as soon as we got in the car, we automatically put our seatbelt on.

I wear a seat belt cuz they give you a fine ans take points on your license if you get caught without it but i believe it should be optional after 18. Cant be controlling so many aspects of humans lives. It makss them crazy.

Nah. Damn that.

Nah that's wack cause then some fool is gonna get crippled and our public health care system has to take care of him for his own stupidity.

We can't purposefully take that kind of risk, which effects everyone, without there being consequences.

Although, that's a really slippery slope, cause then you could put people under the gun for smoking, eating fast food, not exercising, running with scissors...

Lord knows i love running with scissors.

Nah that's wack cause then some fool is gonna get crippled and our public health care system has to take care of him for his own stupidity.

We can't purposefully take that kind of risk, which effects everyone, without there being consequences.

Although, that's a really slippery slope, cause then you could put people under the gun for smoking, eating fast food, not exercising, running with scissors...

Lord knows i love running with scissors.
Well the way I see it all these goofy laws are what are increasing the number of dumb asses that currently exist on planet earth. I am strong proponant of letting the stupid people kill themselves by misadventure.

Well the way I see it all these goofy laws are what are increasing the number of dumb asses that currently exist on planet earth. I am strong proponant of letting the stupid people kill themselves by misadventure.

Yeah but those same stupid people are the ones who's "misadventutes" end up killing the innocent ones.

But our health care system is bound by a Hippocratic oath.

Back