Welcome To aBlackWeb

It was all a dream...

I smoke weed right before bed so its extremely rare if i remember a dream. Im gonna start keeping a dream journal to write down what i remember the next time though. Heard it can help you begin lucid dreaming keeping record of your past dreams. How, i dont know.

I be having some crazy ass dreams

my favorite one to date is the Busta Rhymes/Firestick dream.. I know i done mentioned this shit on here but idk if i dropped the full story.

Basically Busta tried to choke me out because I was working as a firesick salesmen and I came to his house to install a firestick (back when firesticks were really hot) so im at this nigga crib, hooking up the firestick to the tv n shit n he just standing there behind me with his arms crossed watching my every move. After the stick is hooked up n everything. I pull out this credit card reader n he give me his card to pay with

I swipe his card and somehow we can like see all the money leaving his account in real time and going into mine. (Dont ask me how) It was like some futuristic shit i guess. So yea, I just look at this nigga while all his money is being drained and the only thing I can say is "My bad" then this nigga starts choking tf outta me on the floor

im trying to fight back but i cant, so i just keep saying my bad while he choking me then I wake up and im mad af cause this nigga was choking me n i couldn't even fight back.

I wonder why I can never hit people hard in dreams... No matter how hard I try it's like the force of the blow diminishes before it actually connects.

so you be dreaming bout me

Best Stevie J GIFs | Gfycat
So yea, I just look at this nigga while all his money is being drained and the only thing I can say is "My bad" then this nigga starts choking tf outta me on the floor

? ? ? ? ? ?

I had a dream I was asleep and my kidney exploded while I was sleeping.

I woke up and my heart was beating so fast and the 1st thing I did was grab my lower back area checking myself. Crazy shit!!! I had that dream a day ago.

my favorite one to date is the Busta Rhymes/Firestick dream.. I know i done mentioned this shit on here but idk if i dropped the full story.

Basically Busta tried to choke me out because I was working as a firesick salesmen and I came to his house to install a firestick (back when firesticks were really hot) so im at this nigga crib, hooking up the firestick to the tv n shit n he just standing there behind me with his arms crossed watching my every move. After the stick is hooked up n everything. I pull out this credit card reader n he give me his card to pay with

I swipe his card and somehow we can like see all the money leaving his account in real time and going into mine. (Dont ask me how) It was like some futuristic shit i guess. So yea, I just look at this nigga while all his money is being drained and the only thing I can say is "My bad" then this nigga starts choking tf outta me on the floor

im trying to fight back but i cant, so i just keep saying my bad while he choking me then I wake up and im mad af cause this nigga was choking me n i couldn't even fight back.

Dubbz probably see this and break into a cold sweat

5be2f7ab1f0000fb0426019f.jpeg

136qu0.jpg

Bruh I'm dying laughing at the whole story especially the bold

I had one that had me shook. I was in a mall with my wife, son, and nephew. We shopping and then we hear gun shots. So we all start running towards the exit and see someone in full combat armor shooting people down. It was busy and there were a lot of people panicking and running. So im in the front and all four of us holding hands. Im pushing through people with them behind me.

We make it to the parking lot and the car. There's waves of people running out the the same exit we just came out of. The car is parked in a spot where the passenger door is facing the mall exit. I tell them to follow me to the drivers side so if the guy makes it out the car will shield us. As im fumbling with the key fob trying to open the doors, the shooter comes outside. Still killing people and making hua way towards us.

Im hitting the fob trying unlock the doors and it doesn't work. So i go to put the key in the lock and as soon as im about to turn it to open the doors i start floating away slowly. My wife, son, and nephew crying and screaming trying to hold on to my hands and i can't hold on. So im floating away and fighting trying to get back the ground and can't. As that's happening I see the shooter slowly make his way towards the car. They are ducking behind it and my wife holding the kids crying. I start crying and then the shooter makes his way around the car. As he gets close i start basically take off into the sky like a jet and cant see anything. I hear the shots and then wake up.

I didn't sleep anymore that night. Worst dream I've had in like 5 years.

I had one that had me shook. I was in a mall with my wife, son, and nephew. We shopping and then we hear gun shots. So we all start running towards the exit and see someone in full combat armor shooting people down. It was busy and there were a lot of people panicking and running. So im in the front and all four of us holding hands. Im pushing through people with them behind me.

We make it to the parking lot and the car. There's waves of people running out the the same exit we just came out of. The car is parked in a spot where the passenger door is facing the mall exit. I tell them to follow me to the drivers side so if the guy makes it out the car will shield us. As im fumbling with the key fob trying to open the doors, the shooter comes outside. Still killing people and making hua way towards us.

Im hitting the fob trying unlock the doors and it doesn't work. So i go to put the key in the lock and as soon as im about to turn it to open the doors i start floating away slowly. My wife, son, and nephew crying and screaming trying to hold on to my hands and i can't hold on. So im floating away and fighting trying to get back the ground and can't. As that's happening I see the shooter slowly make his way towards the car. They are ducking behind it and my wife holding the kids crying. I start crying and then the shooter makes his way around the car. As he gets close i start basically take off into the sky like a jet and cant see anything. I hear the shots and then wake up.

I didn't sleep anymore that night. Worst dream I've had in like 5 years.
Damn. I’m a little sad now.

Damn. I’m a little sad now.

Yeah it was no good.

On a brighter note the most recent dream i had was weird. My son is 11 now. But when he was little he use to love Teddy Ruxpin. Im with him and he's back to being 3 years old. We are at a parade and Teddy Ruxpin is walking. My son gets excited and runs to give him a five. He holds his hand up to give him a five and the guy in the Teddy Ruxpin suite smacks his hand away and in that comedian Tony Baker's voice says, " Uh huh! Thought you was gonna get the drop in me little man? Not today buddy!"

So i run up and push Teddy down. Then he looks up from the ground and says "Awwww we got a tough guy here." Then hits one of these

original_194680845.gif

Then Teddy proceeded to throw combos like Mike Tyson in his prime. My arms are heavy and i cant swing back. And to make it worse, every timw he would hit me, he would say "CRAM!" like Tony Baker does on his voice over videos.

I woke up heated ?

I lose mine a few hrs after waking up

Need to start writing em down

ever since I was a kid I could remember my dreams vividly throughout the day until I tried to keep a dream journal bout 2yrs ago

almost like my brain said "aht aht" now I can't remember shit lol

Last edited:
weirdest dream I've had was on sum inception shit

whenever I dream it's kinda like I'm still conscious cuz I'm aware & in control of my actions but not the scenery or anything around me

so I fall asleep one night & in my dream I was jus walkin around, ended up on a park bench & put my head down to take a nap (while in a dream state)

next thing I kno I'm at a party w/ old classmates & even an appearance by Rick Ross, so it felt like a dream

after a lil while minglin I woke up at the park bench

at this point in my consciousness I kno that I was jus dreamin cuz I'd never be at a party w/ Rick Ross lol

so I continue on as if I'm in reality

then sumn woke me up & I'm in bed... shit scared me

literally sat there for bout 5mins & realized I had a dream within a dream

still kinda fucks me up to this day bout if reality is really real & other dimensions & shit

Y'all niggas remember y'all dreams and shit? Im envious. I haven't remembered a dream I've had in maybe 2 years.

you smoke weed? I read THC or something cuts down on dreams. Like I won’t dream a night but if I take a nap during the day I might have one

I wonder why I can never hit people hard in dreams... No matter how hard I try it's like the force of the blow diminishes before it actually connects.
I have the same issue with using a firearm in my dreams. The triggers just keeps going back, no bang. It's super frustrating.

I have a reassuring zombie dream. But it's never scary, more exciting.
Also have one where a lion is lose in an urban setting, that one is scary.

I just learned yesterday that my sister has the exact same dreams, shits wild

Back