Welcome To aBlackWeb

It Took Me Years To Figure This Out

I had single friends in high school that used to make jokes anytime I asked a girl out on a date, or expressed interest in a girl.

Now its 30 years later and those guys are still single, and to my knowledge have never been in a serious relationship.

Men are crabs in a barrel, and I'm assuming women are the same way. Misery loves company. If a person is alone, they want someone to be alone with, so they're both alone.

And hanging out with a same sex friend isn't the same as being in a relationship with somebody of the opposite sex. It's the polar opposite. Men and women compliment each other, they fill each other's voids.

Personally I hang out with guys if I'm bored, but I'd rather be with a female any day of the week. In fact, I'd rather be by myself than hang out with guys.

You can learn from your single friends perspectives

Doesn’t mean you gotta follow it. Just put the pieces together

Avoid niggas who are angry, bitter and whine about being in a relationship though.

You can only learn from a single friend's perspective if they've been in a relationship before; A serious relationship. Otherwise they'll just be quoting from movies and rap songs. It'll sound like good advice, but it'll be nonsense.

Don't take relationship advice from your single friends.

Sometimes you meet a girl and exchange phone numbers. And then you go out on a date with her. After the date you hang out with your single friends. They give you terrible advice by quoting things they heard in a movie or a rap song.

So you take their bad advice and end up hanging out with them instead of building a relationship with the girl.

If you're in a relationship with a girl, you're fucking her every day. If you're not in a relationship with a girl, you're hanging out with guys either wrestling, or going home and jerking off.

If you ever meet a girl that you like and you have chemistry with, don't listen to your single friends. And if you do need advice, go to somebody that's in a serious relationship, married or engaged.

I didn't figure that out until I was in my 30s.

Wtf wrestles with grown men and then go jerk off unless they gay. I mean wtf

@5 Grand why you used to wrestle with the homies but hate gays

That's my point. I never understood why people "wrestle".

It never made sense until I figured out that some men just can't talk to girls. In the absence of being able to talk to girls, men "wrestle" with each other.

Then, when you announce to your homies that you're seeing a girl, the first thing they do is try to talk you out of seeing her. They will tell you anything (and do anything) to break up your relationship because they are miserable, can't talk to girls, and they want you to be miserable with them instead of being happy with a girl.

Your so-called "homies" are really player haters. They hate to see another man in a healthy relationship with a female. They want you to be single with them because they can't get girls because they physiologically and psychologically cannot stand in front of a girl and talk to her. They just can not do it. If you paid them $1,000,000 to go to a bar and pick up a girl they couldn't do it. So when they see you with a girl they have feelings of jealousy and envy. Rather than congratulating you because you picked up a girl and you seem to have chemistry with her, they want to humiliate you in front of the girl because they don't have agirl of their own.

In the end, the only way to win is to castrate the faggots and get the girls pregnant.

I'm interested in what the girls have to say.

That's my point. I never understood why people "wrestle".

It never made sense until I figured out that some men just can't talk to girls. In the absence of being able to talk to girls, men "wrestle" with each other.

Then, when you announce to your homies that you're seeing a girl, the first thing they do is try to talk you out of seeing her. They will tell you anything (and do anything) to break up your relationship because they are miserable, can't talk to girls, and they want you to be miserable with them instead of being happy with a girl.

Your so-called "homies" are really player haters. They hate to see another man in a healthy relationship with a female. They want you to be single with them because they can't get girls because they physiologically and psychologically cannot stand in front of a girl and talk to her. They just can not do it. If you paid them $1,000,000 to go to a bar and pick up a girl they couldn't do it. So when they see you with a girl they have feelings of jealousy and envy. Rather than congratulating you because you picked up a girl and you seem to have chemistry with her, they want to humiliate you in front of the girl because they don't have agirl of their own.

In the end, the only way to win is to castrate the faggots and get the girls pregnant.

I'm interested in what the girls have to say.

Man are you talking about like back when niggas was 10? Or 13?

Back