Welcome To aBlackWeb

It Took Me Years To Figure This Out

5 Grand

Old School Godfather
Don't take relationship advice from your single friends.

Sometimes you meet a girl and exchange phone numbers. And then you go out on a date with her. After the date you hang out with your single friends. They give you terrible advice by quoting things they heard in a movie or a rap song.

So you take their bad advice and end up hanging out with them instead of building a relationship with the girl.

If you're in a relationship with a girl, you're fucking her every day. If you're not in a relationship with a girl, you're hanging out with guys either wrestling, or going home and jerking off.

If you ever meet a girl that you like and you have chemistry with, don't listen to your single friends. And if you do need advice, go to somebody that's in a serious relationship, married or engaged.

I didn't figure that out until I was in my 30s.

pooh-soul.gif

Meh...lemme add to the advice from married folks.

Only take advice from mofos who's been married 10+ years.

5 is ok...but that's still fresh in my eyes. But 10...15...20+... I'd rather get their input. They've put in the WORK.

We've been married for 10 years and I don't understand any couple that takes advice from single people. It's hard for me to not see that advice from single people as some hater shit. Or at the very least it's jealousy.

We've been married for 10 years and I don't understand any couple that takes advice from single people. It's hard for me to not see that advice from single people as some hater shit. Or at the very least it's jealousy.
i agree with the point i think you are making but i think also we need to clarify that not all single people are created equally. There are single people who have been divorced, been in very long monogamous relationships that for whatever reason didnt pan out, and there are single people who are just wanting to play the field with no desire whatsoever to be committed to one single person for the rest of their lives.

Depending on your circle of single friends who may fall into one of these categories, i think you can decide who is someone that you would take "advice" from and someone who you gonna just avoid like the plague.

Back