Welcome To aBlackWeb

IT Careers and Opportunities Thread

What would you like to see in IT Careers and Opportunities Thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This “Apple” job I got ain’t realistic at all lol. It’s at a call center called teleperformance and they hire anyone. The training is awful: it’s my second week and now they expect me to talk to customers and they didn’t even let us write down notes! Smh I doubt I keep this job. Lucky I still have my other main job and I’ll keep studying for certifications

Don't know how I missed this thread but good shit people. I've been bullshitin in my certs and not getting them.

I work telecom as an engineer but on a different spectrum of telecom. Moreso on construction design aka OSP (outside plant aka fiber). Even though I have my computer science degree I never really used it that much. Now I'm switching my career to more IT side of things aka ISP(inside plant). Studying for my CCNA now. I have A+ already going to get Network+ and Security+ after the CCNA cert.

My homie just hit me up today said he was going to tget me on at Microsoft as a Cloud Engineer. Their ramping up their Azure brand and need people on board. If any of you are in the Charlotte area or willing to move here look into it in about a month. They will be posting positions.

My homie just hit me up today said he was going to tget me on at Microsoft as a Cloud Engineer. Their ramping up their Azure brand and need people on board. If any of you are in the Charlotte area or willing to move here look into it in about a month. They will be posting positions.
How about if they have little to no experience but you cool wit em?

So the CCNA changes after 2/21/2020. After that date you can't break the CCNA cert up into sections. All parts will need to be studied to acquire the cert after that date......L

I recently (7 months ago) had an incident trying to apply for a C++ job. I happen to know Bjarne and used to work for him at (removing corporate names) a big investment bank. Went to the interview and the PM was a totally white British dude.White racist as f*ck. Ended with me telling him he had no f*cking idea on how the language works. Of course i didnt get the job, but I managed to get one in another (startup dealing with databases, close in name to Mofongo) shop. I pity them

Who here got the A+ cert?

Theres $18 an hour job in Winston Salem NC. Entry level. They dont want a degree. Just that Cert.

Cost of living in Winston is cheap bro. 2bd apt 600-900..... Just saying

These are facts and even if winston wasnt cheap, the important thing is to get that first job that goes on your resume. Build 3-4 years of experience and then move wherever

Back