Welcome To aBlackWeb

IT Careers and Opportunities Thread

What would you like to see in IT Careers and Opportunities Thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I’ve been doing those three classes I told y’all about for about a month now and here’s what I’ve observed:

Project management: it’s very interesting and the certification would be extremely beneficial to me in the long run. Love the class

Network+: Don’t think it will be as beneficial with what I wanna do but I like this class and shit I’m learning is gonna help me eventually

A+: waste of time. I could care less about what’s inside a hard drive and shit. If I didn’t pass this certification, I wouldn’t even be mad

Landed a data entry job about three months ago. Looks like getting the Google certification does help a bit. Does anybody have an idea on what certifications are good to pair with a bachelor's in business management?

So I work at a law office in the mail room and a guy who I grew up with is in IT there. He told me they are about to fire quite a few people in IT and said if I can get something called a MDAA certification then I could work under him and get paid more than I’m currently making. I’m going to Nashville in 2 weeks and when I get back, I’m gonna try to get the certification in a month and finally get a real IT job. I’ll keep y’all posted

Anyone have the CCNA answer key still? I went back through the thread but the links are gone

Back