Welcome To aBlackWeb

IT Careers and Opportunities Thread

What would you like to see in IT Careers and Opportunities Thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ONly if you help me with the resume.

I have a degree in programming and couldn't find work. Just recently taught myself how to code in Salesforce.
My issue is faking a resume....i need help in that.

Thats wild fam. Where do you live? If you have a degree, you should be able to find an entry level job and build out from there without needing to fake your resume.

Got any certs? And which major language are you good at?

Thats wild fam. Where do you live? If you have a degree, you should be able to find an entry level job and build out from there without needing to fake your resume.

Got any certs? And which major language are you good at?

I got my A+ Server+ Networking+ and Security+

I am good at most web languages, ok at java and C+

I been reading more and more about salesforce.

Just made the decision that im gonna look for some classes and learn that shit.

The plan is to have a salesforce job by early 2021

It’s legit. Been studying for a certification. Need to be more committed to it but it’s not hard to learn. The more certifications you get, the better changes you have for good paying jobs

It’s legit. Been studying for a certification. Need to be more committed to it but it’s not hard to learn. The more certifications you get, the better changes you have for good paying jobs

Facts. I dont think finding a job will be too hard with my previous experiences, just need to commit to learn, and then get a cert or two.

Aye, all yall single cats should apply too.

Moving to Philly to get paid while learning java development is a no brainer.

For anyone in the PA/NJ area. Here is a company who is looking to hire people and train them on the job while paying them. Its for Java development too, so its the top of the mountain. You dont need any experience or knowledge.

They looking to hire 300 people in the next 4 weeks.

I've only read bad things about that company.

Back