Welcome To aBlackWeb

IT Careers and Opportunities Thread

What would you like to see in IT Careers and Opportunities Thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I believe I still have the answers for A+,Net+, Sec+ and the new CCNA test. When I get back to NC I'll send them to whomever want them.
Could I also get those?

Also question for those already in the field, I don’t have thr A+ but I’ve been working help desk for about 2 years now and I’m ready to move on. At my job now I do active directory stuff and granting people acces to programs and what not and also if we have big project coming up where the company needs to configure iPhones and laptops for people I’ll go in to do that. Now, with a pretty good understanding of hardware already would I need to go take the A+ or can I just skip it and go tackle network plus and then sec+?

Could I also get those?

Also question for those already in the field, I don’t have thr A+ but I’ve been working help desk for about 2 years now and I’m ready to move on. At my job now I do active directory stuff and granting people acces to programs and what not and also if we have big project coming up where the company needs to configure iPhones and laptops for people I’ll go in to do that. Now, with a pretty good understanding of hardware already would I need to go take the A+ or can I just skip it and go tackle network plus and then sec+?
Unless you're in the government or really trying to get a government job I would skip A+ all together and get your CCNA

Back