Welcome To aBlackWeb

It always starts with a demonic entitled "KKKaren(white female Thug)". Proof inside.

I don't say this often but in this case she just as easily would've let them run train if they wanted to ?. Her energy was there lol

Yea. That shit was clear as day.

She prolly hoping the conversation would become light n friendly and lead to them exchanging numbers so she can get some young nigga d.

She prolly put that whole exchange in her spank bank and got it in later that nite

Yea. That shit was as clear as day.

She prolly hoping the conversation would become light n friendly and lead to them exchanging numbers so she can get some young nigga d.

She prolly put that whole exchange in her spank bank and got it in later that nite
Yea, i mean she was way too engaged with them. Jumped right in their midst with no fear. Had bruh switched up, put a lil cooning on it and said "hey, its all good, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding ma'am, let me buy you some starbucks" that ugly frail decrepit bitch is going...

This shit here :ohshit2:

awkward-black-kid-gif-10.gif

Yea, i mean she was way too engaged with them. Jumped right in their midst with no fear. Had bruh switched up, put a lil cooning on it and said "hey, its all good, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding ma'am, let me buy you some starbucks" that ugly frail decrepit bitch is going...

lol yea the other homie said "i love white ppl" and "lets go out for coffee."

He could tell what was goin on from jump

Back