Welcome To aBlackWeb

It always starts with a demonic entitled "KKKaren(white female Thug)". Proof inside.

All true.

I prefer pear-shaped bbws/ssbbws.

Now, in regards to @SneakDZA 's original comment, there is a woman on here who has the kind of arms that I like posted in her avi.

So, if the woman in the video had those features, I would've had a more favorable response.

What percentage of fat women you think are made just like the type you're attracted to

What percentage of fat women you think are made just like the type you're attracted to

No idea.

Don't really understand why it should matter either way.

Either I'm attracted to them or I'm not.

Same with any woman regardless of her weight.

Why are you holding body-positive women to a different standard?

Precious at a game pic.jpg

All true.

I prefer pear-shaped bbws/ssbbws.

Now, in regards to @SneakDZA 's original comment, there is a woman on here who has the kind of arms that I like posted in her avi.

So, if the woman in the video had those features, I would've had a more favorable response.
Ok I guess I'm behind the times does the ss in ssbbw mean super sized?
laugh-ron-burgundy.gif
I mean I guess that does make sense. 🤷🏿‍♂️

That shit seemed like an obvious lie. Have you ever seen someone fall down the stairs? That's bad enough. This chick said she was thrown down the stairs twice. She must be durable as hell to go through that and not have a mark on her the next day.
Exactly, which is why this shit foul, ol girl would have been tore up being pushed down stairs. Where the other girl got to, she gotta know that's bull

Last edited:
Exactly, which is why this shit foul, ol girl would have been tore up being pushed down stairs. Where the other girl at to, she gotta know that's bull

That's a loyalty test for ol' girl.
Do I lie for the homie or do I get out of a potential legal jam.

I suppose it should be fairly obvious what to do given that the footage is out already.

Back