Welcome To aBlackWeb

It’s a lot of beautiful woman on dating apps...

Min$oda

Like fine as hell, can walk in any establishment and get whatever she want type fine. And I wonder... why ? Are men really not approaching them like that in real life ? Is it just the era we’re in today ? Is it just as hard to meet someone in real life as the internet ? Or everything ain’t what it seems 9A44D6C6-CD61-4073-BF6F-56246C65F0D2.gif

Last edited:
A lot of it is just lack of opportunity.

More and more women are becoming career driven which may lead to them not being available to be seen in traditional meeting spots. Plus with apps, you can kinda weed out people before any word are exchanged

There still the matter of meeting them irl and they might be the total opposite, sure, but you can at the very least establish some sort of rapport prior to meeting

Like fine as hell, can walk in any establishment and get whatever she want type fine. And I wonder... why ? Are men really not approaching them like that in real life ? Is it just the era we’re in today ? Is it just as hard to meet someone in real life as the internet ? Or everything ain’t what it seems

Back inna day, my highest rate of success with women was with them super fine ass chicks for the very reason I bolded:

Niggas simply wasn't approaching them.

Nearly every extra fine broad I ever got digits from in a club would tell me that I was the first and only cat that tried to holler that night. An OG put me on to game like that at a corner store once when I was about 19. Fine ass broad around my age walked in the store, all the niggas in the spot admiring her and talking under their breath. OG saw me checkin her out and told me to go holler. I was like "Nah b, chick that fuckin fine got a man" and OG said to me "Nope, I doubt it. Go holler at her and if she got a man I'll pay for your liquor". Went out and caught her in the parking lot, spit game and got the digits easy as hell... Like waaaay too easy. Went back in and told OG and he was like "The problem for chicks that look like that is everybody assumes they got a man, just like you did, and because of that nobody hollers at them chicks except the one cat that knows what time it is."

After that I was always the dude hollerin at the finest chick in the club. And it would appear as if that's still the case today. Dudes ain't hollerin 'cause they assume these chicks got a man already.

Back inna day, my highest rate of success with women was with them super fine ass chicks for the very reason I bolded:

Niggas simply wasn't approaching them.

Nearly every extra fine broad I ever got digits from in a club would tell me that I was the first and only cat that tried to holler that night. An OG put me on to game like that at a corner store once when I was about 19. Fine ass broad around my age walked in the store, all the niggas in the spot admiring her and talking under their breath. OG saw me checkin her out and told me to go holler. I was like "Nah b, chick that fuckin fine got a man" and OG said to me "Nope, I doubt it. Go holler at her and if she got a man I'll pay for your liquor". Went out and caught her in the parking lot, spit game and got the digits easy as hell... Like waaaay too easy. Went back in and told OG and he was like "The problem for chicks that look like that is everybody assumes they got a man, just like you did, and because of that nobody hollers at them chicks except the one cat that knows what time it is."

After that I was always the dude hollerin at the finest chick in the club. And it would appear as if that's still the case today. Dudes ain't hollerin 'cause they assume these chicks got a man already.

The funny thing about that niggas scared to approach fine ass woman till that fine ass woman is your girl, now a hundred niggas a day ain’t scared to shoot they shot lol

90% of them real bad chicks are scams though.

Had one tell me she wanted to visit me like 10 messages in and all I had to do was send her gas money. Shit was hilarious.

Some are still hoes in training. I remember this bad chick I got off a dating site, got her nudes on like day 2, smashed regularly, had her sending me videos of her sucking her own titties and shit. It was great. A month or so in she asked me for money, when I told her no she said I couldnt smash anymore and she wouldnt send me any more videos until I sent her money. Told that chick like first off you wouldnt have ever gotten money out of me but for future reference ask dudes for money before letting them bust on your face and sending them over 10 videos of you playing with your pussy.

She learned a lesson and leveled up that day.

I still got her videos too. She was bad as fuck. Its one thing to remove pics and nudes of a bitch after you stop fucking them, but I wasnt about to remove videos of a chick playing with her pussy and sucking her titties and shit.

Last edited:
The funny thing about that niggas scared to approach fine ass woman till that fine ass woman is your girl, now a hundred niggas a day ain’t scared to shoot they shot lol

It seems that way too. I'll never forget taking this extra fine ass stripper out to the state fair (technically, she took me out 'cause she paid for everything). Met her at the titty bar she worked at and nooooooobody in the spot was trying to holler. When we spoke on the phone she asked me why I even tried to holler at her 'cause very, very few dudes ever do.

But...

While we were at the state fair some of erruhbody was trying to get at her if I walked away for even a moment. I went to the bathroom once and came out an a nigga I went to high school with was all up in her face. What I figured is that when niggas see a cat they view as on their level with a fine ass broad they figure they have a chance.

Nowadays it's so common all kinds of people use it. Some use it to get laid, others for rebounds and some in order to find a long-term partner. It’s also a great option to meet new people and make new friends. Dating sites are originally meant to make the search for a long-term partner easier and it's actually good for anyone whether you're an outgoing person or shy.

Yes, there are obviously plenty of losers who use dating sites too. Just like in the world at large, scammers, psycopaths, compulisive liars, socially awkward people..etc. Then you have really shy people who basically lack the courage to approach people they like in real life so instead they choose to date online.

All those questions you asked seem to mean that you think that beautiful women only date online as a 2nd, 3rd, or 4th choice, rather than a 1st choice. I know a FEW women who just would rather date online because it best fits their needs, whatever the fuck they are.

90% of them real bad chicks are scams though.

Had one tell me she wanted to visit me like 10 messages in and all I had to do was send her gas money. Shit was hilarious.

Some are still hoes in training. I remember this bad chick I got off a message board, got her nudes on like day 2, smashed regularly, had her sending me videos of her sucking her own titties and shit. It was great. A month or so in she asked me for money, when I told her no she said I couldnt smash anymore and she wouldnt send me any more videos until I sent her money. Told that chick like first off you wouldnt have ever gotten money out of me but for future reference ask dudes for money before letting them bust on your face and sending them over 10 videos of you playing with your pussy.

She learned a lesson and leveled up that day.

I still got her videos too. She was bad as fuck. Its one thing to remove pics and nudes of a bitch after you stop fucking them, but I wasnt about to remove videos of a chick playing with her pussy and sucking her titties and shit.
Honestly once she puts that out there for public consumption its mismanagement on her part now

Back