Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Isaiah Rashad - The House Is Burning 🏚🔥

I like the track...nice lil summer warm up

i will say it sounds like a Q track that got passed on, but i fw all of em and they can do what they want lol

ima take a guess and say they're going to do what they tried with Jay Rock which was bring the tempo up and run some fun, club songs......that tik toc shit them hoes wanna shake that ass to...which is smart rn tbh

let the bigger artists come later in the year w/ the serious records but everybody is dying to have fun rn

I'll see his mom in a few wks when I get my hair twisted

shit still trips me out I lived bout 2mins up the street from dude, knew his mom for yrs before I knew he was her son even after he signed w/ TDE
Man WTF is TUT doing? Dude should have blown or at least signed with TDE. Preachers Son one of my favorite mixtapes ever.

See that's another underrated gem from the city. Imma have to check dude out. I like to ride to that type of music plus like you said, he's different from the hometown scene. He got his own lane of music to standout from the box. He's way more relatable than most of the locals. Dawg, I can't ride to that gangsta 100 round drums with the chopper that most of the locals be doing. Some be rapping but it's not music to me. Even the shooters are "rapping" these days, shts crazy. I be listening to their songs like "Do they use the booth to attempt to make music or to release their aggression on the opps" lol

lol man

the other month my homie showed me a video of someone (forget their name) dissin King Klown I think

like I get it but not sumn I could constantly play

Man WTF is TUT doing? Dude should have blown or at least signed with TDE. Preachers Son one of my favorite mixtapes ever.

bruh I have no clue

I've seen him post a track here & there thru the yrs but no tape since Preachers Son

& yea that tape is fuego, was still surprised how dope it was even tho I heard bout half before it dropped lol

lol man

the other month my homie showed me a video of someone (forget their name) dissin King Klown I think

like I get it but not sumn I could constantly play

Oh you talking about that Dblock Jmac rapper. Yeahhhhhh bruh, I can't listen to that everyday. Most of the local in our generation listen to that type of raps everyday smh. Just give me one that's can make some smooth riding music tracks, or motivational, and get money music and I can vibe to that. They can keep all that "pull up to the opps with the 30, let it chop him, smoking on a Tooka pack" music lol. I need some music that I can relate to

bruh I have no clue

I've seen him post a track here & there thru the yrs but no tape since Preachers Son

& yea that tape is fuego, was still surprised how dope it was even tho I heard bout half before it dropped lol
You know the story of how Zay joined TDE? Was always curious how he got own a LA label.

Oh you talking about that Dblock Jmac rapper. Yeahhhhhh bruh, I can't listen to that everyday. Most of the local in our generation listen to that type of raps everyday smh. Just give me one that's can make some smooth riding music tracks, or motivational, and get money music and I can vibe to that. They can keep all that "pull up to the opps with the 30, let it chop him, smoking on a Tooka pack" music lol. I need some music that I can relate to

lol yep

you kno exactly who I'm talmbout

but it's a few I rock w/ like Tom P

lol yep

you kno exactly who I'm talmbout

but it's a few I rock w/ like Tom P

Oh yeah, I just noticed who P.A.K.O was. Yeah dude be spitting. I forgot about him. He had my brother-in-law voice sampled in this song. The song is called Watch Your Moves

Imma have to listen to Tom P too. It's a rapper from the hometown that's a lyricist. Imma have ask one of my people's what dude name was but that nigga was wrecking. When I find it then imma send it to you on here or FB

I'm proud to see this nicca win. He might not be the biggest artist in the game, yet still have a good following but in his hometown, he is an underdog. As a fellow underdog, I like to see other underdogs win
Bro TUT ON THE ALBUM!!!!

Dog I'm amped!

tenor.gif

Back