Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Isaiah Rashad - The House Is Burning 🏚🔥

I'm proud to see this nicca win. He might not be the biggest artist in the game, yet still have a good following but in his hometown, he is an underdog. As a fellow underdog, I like to see other underdogs win

man real shit

ion really see folks hatin on him like that round the city yet, at the same time you'd think he was a local joker by the response (or lack thereof) of folks in the city too

but I think he's representin the city well

Oh shit!! Bro this is why fucks with the Chat heavy man. Them niggas be showing love to New Orleans/Louisiana. Didn't know y'all knew about the bunny Hop.

Blue beast falling outcha glass

My sister put me on this song. I like how they flipped the sample

Smooth ass album. Rockin wit it on initial listen. Loved it even more on yesterday's car test.

Haven't jammed to it high yet. Will do so today.

Multiple back to front listens. Zay did this one right. 8/10. Only take points off bc Zay's rapping was super mid. His features outshine him on every song.

Claymore is a standout track.

I'm super happy to see TUTs name pop back up, I was wondering what happened to dude

man real shit

ion really see folks hatin on him like that round the city yet, at the same time you'd think he was a local joker by the response (or lack thereof) of folks in the city too

but I think he's representin the city well

Yea I don't hear anyone in the city hating on him, but like you said, it's the lack thereof.

Only hate I heard from him is when he shot his first video in the projects, and some people were saying that he should've got approval from "OG's" smh. Folks wanted to hate just to be hating

Back