Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Isaiah Rashad - The House Is Burning 🏚🔥

russell-westbrook-yawn-pregame.gif

Looking forward to the album, though. Maybe it will hit different with context.

Duke Duece part is shot the same as Three 6 in the Tear Da Club Up video. Also, I didn't know that Isiah Rashad moved back to the home town for a moment. It's been awhile since he put something out.

I'll see his mom in a few wks when I get my hair twisted

shit still trips me out I lived bout 2mins up the street from dude, knew his mom for yrs before I knew he was her son even after he signed w/ TDE

I'll see his mom in a few wks when I get my hair twisted

shit still trips me out I lived bout 2mins up the street from dude, knew his mom for yrs before I knew he was her son even after he signed w/ TDE

Alot of people didn't know he rap until he showed up to that cypher a few years back. Once they showed that he was from the home town then everyone on my newsfeed had their mouth dropped lol. Although, he is the biggest rap artist to come from our home town but crazy because he probably an underdog in the hometown.

Alot of people didn't know he rap until he showed up to that cypher a few years back. Once they showed that he was from the home town then everyone on my newsfeed had their mouth dropped lol. Although, he is the biggest rap artist to come from our home town but crazy because he probably an underdog in the hometown.

yea cuz you kno most rappers round here on sum gangsta shoot em up bang bang trap shit (even if sum are rappin their realities)

but I used to play lil league (Brainerd Bills) w/ this dude Pako & we recently reconnected & I been sendin him sum beats

he's nice & sounds different so that kinda sets him apart from the local scene

yea cuz you kno most rappers round here on sum gangsta shoot em up bang bang trap shit (even if sum are rappin their realities)

but I used to play lil league (Brainerd Bills) w/ this dude Pako & we recently reconnected & I been sendin him sum beats

he's nice & sounds different so that kinda sets him apart from the local scene

See that's another underrated gem from the city. Imma have to check dude out. I like to ride to that type of music plus like you said, he's different from the hometown scene. He got his own lane of music to standout from the box. He's way more relatable than most of the locals. Dawg, I can't ride to that gangsta 100 round drums with the chopper that most of the locals be doing. Some be rapping but it's not music to me. Even the shooters are "rapping" these days, shts crazy. I be listening to their songs like "Do they use the booth to attempt to make music or to release their aggression on the opps" lol

Back