Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Isaiah Rashad - The House Is Burning šŸššŸ”„

They about to get us w a sza release.

I can't believe they would use this type of gimmick to roll kendrick out.

Maybe we get a black hippy project?

I'm here for it regardless.

That guy been hating Nas for a while now.. Smh FUCK HIM Fuck kendrick Eminem Dr dre and this fucking Fred..

SAME GUY WHO SAID

fredwreck-1616163924.med.jpg

Unless they do a Griselda-like takeover, I dont see how the ends up good for them. Im coo wit it, but its really has been 4 yrs since a last Kendrick drop. Those Sza singles aren't like the ones from CTRL. Feel like Punch might've waited too long trying to let anticipation build.

I feel like Top or Punch, whoever is in control of these releases really dropped the ball.

I know every single artist it seems has had issues getting their project out and has at one point complained about being shelved for awhile. Ab, Schoolboy, SZA, Isaiah. The only one they really put effort behind is Kendrick which makes sense as hes the biggest artist in the camp, but Kendrick also has the Aftermath/Interscope machine behind him. Jay Rock has/had Strange Music behind him, one of the most if not the most successful indie labels in hip hop.

Theres always demand for everyone else in the camp. I dont get why they cant try and keep the budget low and let them get a release and continue building their buzz. Letting the sit so long and folks will lose interest.

I also have no idea about running a label or what the whole story is behind these releases, but just an observation.

Back