Welcome To aBlackWeb

Isaiah Rashad outed after leaked sex tape

What would you rather me call it?

I wouldn’t rather you call it anything. You used a word to describe something and I asked you why you feel like that word is appropriate to describe it. If you don’t wanna answer it or can’t answer it, that’s fine.

Deadeye, quick, what's the difference between a liquid and a solid

Depends on the liquid and solid you're referring to.

Assuming you're talking about water, in terms of chemical composition, there is no difference.

Frozen or unfrozen..........it's still H20.

Hopefully that answers your question.

If not............

Weebey shrug.gif

I wouldn’t rather you call it anything. You used a word to describe something and I asked you why you feel like that word is appropriate to describe it. If you don’t wanna answer it or can’t answer it, that’s fine.

Nah, it's not that.

I'm just wondering why it matters to you either way why I call it bullshit.

Nah, it's not that.

I'm just wondering why it matters to you either way why I call it bullshit.

Oh I can answer that. Because I’m a curious person. When I hear things that I don’t understand…I try to understand them. Again, if you can’t answer, no sweat.

I’m not pressing you. You’re safe.

Oh I can answer that. Because I’m a curious person. When I hear things that I don’t understand…I try to understand them. Again, if you can’t answer, no sweat.

I’m not pressing you. You’re safe.

So, you can't understand.......why someone is calling something bullshit huh?

Got it.

What exactly is it you don't understand?

Seems self-explanatory to me, but maybe I'm missing something.

Just curious.

Depends on the liquid and solid you're referring to.

Assuming you're talking about water, in terms of chemical composition, there is no difference.

Frozen or unfrozen..........it's still H20.

Hopefully that answers your question.

If not............

View attachment 849521
I'ma save you a lot of brain power the next time someone tries to engage with you.

Stop trying to always be the smartest nigga in the room. Stop always looking for the gotcha moment and just answer the question.

Why in the blue hell would I be talking about the chemical composition of anything in this thread. The question I asked you was simple and straightforward.

The difference between a liquid and a solid is the liquid moves freely, the solid doesn't. Dassit. Now that you have this piece of info, what can you deduce it means if someone says they are sexually fluid?

It's rhetorical, so just post a gif and keep it pushing.

Happy memorial day eve

I'ma save you a lot of brain power the next time someone tries to engage with you.

Stop trying to always be the smartest nigga in the room. Stop always looking for the gotcha moment and just answer the question.

Why in the blue hell would I be talking about the chemical composition of anything in this thread. The question I asked you was simple and straightforward.

The difference between a liquid and a solid is the liquid moves freely, the solid doesn't. Dassit. Now that you have this piece of info, what can you deduce it means if someone says they are sexually fluid?

It's rhetorical, so just post a gif and keep it pushing.

Happy memorial day eve

Nigga straight said a liquid and solid the same damn thing and that is example of trying to be to smart.

Back