Welcome To aBlackWeb

DEBATE Is weed a gateway drug?

Is weed a gateway drug?

• Yes

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • No

Votes: 38 90.5%

• Total voters
sometimes i wonder how everyone allows the drug abuse them . For me i can drink then stop and not crave it same with smoking weed

sometimes i wonder how everyone allows the drug abuse them . For me i can drink then stop and not crave it same with smoking weed
giphy.gif

I've smoked my fair share of herb in my lifetime and absolutely nothing else beyond that. I don't even smoke cigarettes. I haven't had any weed in nearly 20 years. For all intents and purposes I dont drink anymore. I never was a big drinker in the first place but over the past year or 2 I've lost the little desire for alchohol that I had. If marijuana is a gateway drug it sure didn't work on me.

People are drug addicts b/c they choose to be drug addicts. No one forced you to put that needle in your arm or that shit up your nose. You choose that shit. That same weakness that led you to cover your problems and pain with drugs instead of dealing with the core issues in the first place is the same weakness that causes you to blame your addiction on the weed. It's just easier for most people to make excuses than it is to critically examine themselves.

"Man I'm tired of smokin weed. I think I'm gonna give crack or heroin a try." - said by no one

"Man I'm tired of smokin weed. I think I'm gonna give crack or heroin a try." - said by no one

bout 10yrs ago my dad's friend tried to have a 1 on 1 w/ me & said verbatim

"smoking weed leads to crack"

took everything in me not to laugh in his face outta respect lol

Back