Welcome To aBlackWeb

DEBATE Is weed a gateway drug?

Is weed a gateway drug?

• Yes

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • No

Votes: 38 90.5%

• Total voters
Nope not at all. Anyone I know who smokes weed and does/did other drugs did those other drugs because they wanted to not because weed led them into it. I've been smoking consistently for a long ass time now and I've yet to do anything else other than try X once and that was because I wanted to. I've been in rooms with people who've been doing other drugs and not once did it cross my mind 'I wonder what a coke high is like? Let me try"

Just going be personal folks around me , yes. The different high strands can have some folks chasing a even higher level of high. Normally the next stop is shrooms or laced with pcp or some shit.

Judge free zone though, but I don't drink or smoke.

Just going be personal folks around me , yes. The different high strands can have some folks chasing a even higher level of high. Normally the next stop is shrooms or laced with pcp or some shit.

Judge free zone though, but I don't drink or smoke.

Laced with PCP??!! I'd stay far away from them niggas lol

Weed isn't any more of a gateway than cigarettes and alcohol. Having said that, cigarettes and alcohol are gateway drugs and so is weed.

There's an expression that knowledge is, 'knowing the ledge'. The ledge is smoking crack and injecting heroin

I've tried everything out there, ghb, mushrooms, LSD, cocaine, heroin, ecstasy, crystal meth and of course alcohol.

I feel like weed and alcohol are the softer drugs that you can do every day.

Cocaine, heroin, mushrooms, etc are the drugs that you do once a month or a couple of times per year.

And here's another jewel; Everybody's talking about the opioid epidemic but it's a farce.

You can sniff heroin for recreation but if you do it two or three days in a row you'll suffer from withdrawal. The cure for withdrawal is ibuprofen. All you have to do is crush up some Advil (or generic ibuprofen works just as well) and sniff it. Sniffing ibuprofen makes heroin withdrawal go away. And a bottle of Advil only costs about $8 for a bottle of 100.

It's that simple. just crush up some Advil and sniff it and the opioid withdrawal goes away. Sniffing Advil won't get you high like opioids do, but it makes the withdrawal go away. Once you've mastered that you can sniff cocaine and heroin on weekends and drink alcohol and smoke weed during the week.

Weed isn't any more of a gateway than cigarettes and alcohol. Having said that, cigarettes and alcohol are gateway drugs and so is weed.

There's an expression that knowledge is, 'knowing the ledge'. The ledge is smoking crack and injecting heroin

I've tried everything out there, ghb, mushrooms, LSD, cocaine, heroin, ecstasy, crystal meth and of course alcohol.

Cocaine, heroin, mushrooms, etc are the drugs that you do once a month or a couple of times per year.

And here's another jewel; Everybody's talking about the opioid epidemic but it's a farce.

You can sniff heroin for recreation but if you do it two or three days in a row you'll suffer from withdrawal. The cure for withdrawal is ibuprofen. All you have to do is crush up some Advil (or generic ibuprofen works just as well) and sniff it. Sniffing ibuprofen makes heroin withdrawal go away. And a bottle of Advil only costs about $8 for a bottle of 100.

It's that simple. just crush up some Advil and sniff it and the opioid withdrawal goes away. Sniffing Advil won't get you high like opioids do, but it makes the withdrawal go away. Once you've mastered that you can sniff cocaine and heroin on weekends and drink alcohol and smoke weed during the week.
spikevideobomb-original_1_orig.gif

Hilarious lmao.

Nothing crazy, regular weed..I just don't have a high tolerance for drugs..I got three states when I smoke weed

Too high for my brain to function with simple tasks

Can't stop laughing at nothing

Or nostalgic and depressed

I prayed to gawd Everytime I smoked that it was the first 2

Cause the 3rd had me bouncing back and forth from bmore to Charleston looking for the meaning of life.

One bad blunt and my year was shot

I had to stop smoking
Nigga smoked a woolie blunt

Nigga smoked a woolie blunt
Nah I'm just really critical of myself and I'm really introspective. So when I got that third state of being high anytime I smoked. I would just go over and over in my head about things I couldve done differently. Things I can do differently, and do the things I'm doing now really bring me any happiness.

Contrary to my regular state of being so obnoxiously arrogant in my own belief that what I'm doing is the best, smartest, most efficient way of doing things.

Go from that to

DkfVMKJ.gif

It really fucks you up

Nah I'm just really critical of myself and I'm really introspective. So when I got that third state of being high anytime I smoked. I would just go over and over in my head about things I couldve done differently. Things I can do differently, and do the things I'm doing now really bring me any happiness.

Contrary to my regular state of being so obnoxiously arrogant in my own belief that what I'm doing is the best, smartest, most efficient way of doing things.

Go from that to

View attachment 40533

It really fucks you up

U needa try a different strain.

Weed these days u can pick what type of high u want.

I only smoke indica strains cuz that sativa makes me feel like what u described kinda. But indica just relaxes me and makes me feel like im floatin

stop gettin high under the bridge and behind the old saw mill and shit bruh

order some cheese steaks and pick up some beers

find a movie or game.....shit, play with the kids

you control what kinda high you get

I really appreciate yalls advice but i ain't gone lie..I'm shook as fuck of possibly getting that high so bad that id rather not smoke than risk it.

Shit makes me feel like a little boy lost in a superstore walmart trying to find his mom..

:cry:its fucking horrible. At least am always happy when I drink

Does it influence you to try other drugs?
Herb Nuh drug. It is a plant. No one has ever said I am high let me try some coke. Drugs are not medication. Herb is. An individual makes a choice of what they want to put into their system. Pain killers influence people to use heroine because it is cheaper than the pills and gives them the same feeling. Those are gateway drugs.

Herb Nuh drug. It is a plant. No one has ever said I am high let me try some coke. Drugs are not medication. Herb is. An individual makes a choice of what they want to put into their system. Pain killers influence people to use heroine because it is cheaper than the pills and gives them the same feeling. Those are gateway drugs.

Exactly.

Back