Welcome To aBlackWeb

DEBATE Is weed a gateway drug?

Is weed a gateway drug?

• Yes

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • No

Votes: 38 90.5%

• Total voters
Over the counter prescription opioids are more of a "gateway drug" than weed ever was. There's a study out now saying about 80% of people who abuse prescription opioids are more likely to go on to use heroin.

Ive been so fucking gone off of weed that I literally couldn't blink my eyes...it did not make me wanna do something stronger

Infact me made me reevaluate what I was doing smoking the shit I was smoking

Now what in THEE FUCK were u smoking by dawg lmao

Did 3 Gs once shit was wild trippy, can see like the smallest detail of anything
Yea u see the details in everything. Thats why your pupils be bugged the fuck out all big n shit

Trees trip me out on shrooms. I could stare at them all day.

Everyone should do mushrooms at least once in a relaxing enviroment (preferably outdoors). Shit will make u look at things w/ a fresh perspective.

This white cat at work scared me away from ā€˜shrooms by his description alone...told me it ā€œtakes you to tha brink of existence!!ā€

I ainā€™t ready for that shit bro...

Never did/do/will do anything more than tree!! I donā€™t even take pills for headaches and shit...if weed donā€™t fix it it wonā€™t be fixed...

Last edited:
yeah I want my DMT from a nigga in a lab coat or some native americans or sumn

not the homie lol

Them white boys getting it from there fuck up uncle cooking that shit in his trailer.
My nigga got that A1 (pause), he's super obsessive with the shit

That's a myth based on bad logic.

"Oh look, 75% of kids who end up doing molly and speed smoked weed first. I guess that means weed affects what drugs you use"

That's like saying "Oh shit, Morgan Freeman was born before I crashed my car. I guess that means his birth influenced my crash".

Now what in THEE FUCK were u smoking by dawg lmao
Nothing crazy, regular weed..I just don't have a high tolerance for drugs..I got three states when I smoke weed

Too high for my brain to function with simple tasks

Can't stop laughing at nothing

Or nostalgic and depressed

I prayed to gawd Everytime I smoked that it was the first 2

Cause the 3rd had me bouncing back and forth from bmore to Charleston looking for the meaning of life.

One bad blunt and my year was shot

I had to stop smoking

Back