Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Is UGK A Top 5 Rap Group?

Is UGK A Top 5 Rap Group/Duo?

• Total voters
You know you're scrapping the bottom of the barrel when you think being better than Yayo is an accomplishment

you dont think UGK is deserving of top 5 mention, then state legitimate reasons why

you know why you cant? b/c you haven't listened to the music

but goldie, do Crucial Conflict next
Do them for what, Crucial Conflict not a top 25 group. You looking like you in your feelings going this route AP

Do them for what, Crucial Conflict not a top 25 group. You looking like you in your feelings going this route AP
nah

not in my feelings at all

their body of work speaks for itself

they are a top 5 rap group

So we soley going off of who's more successful?
If UGK was better artists they would be successful. No matter how you slice it G Unit is the better rappers, got the better songs and had the better careers. UGK not in G Unit league but your bias won't allow you to admit it

If UGK was better artists they would be successful. No matter how you slice it G Unit is the better rappers, got the better songs and had the better careers. UGK not in G Unit league but your bias won't allow you to admit it

What? I can't believe you said this? If we are going by this logic, then Eminem was a better artist than Nas. UGK have the better quality of work.

Never thought I would see the day that Ridin Dirty's status of being a classic would be questioned. You rat loving east coast niggas have no god damn shame.

Back