Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is this sweater by Gucci Blackface??

Hmm so with the cancellation what do you do with the stuff you just bought or have ? Throwing it out or burning it isn't gonna do anything ?

This is crazy. I personally wouldn't expect this from Gucci out of all the other brands. I say this because Gucci are big philanthropist that give back to black culture, and poor countries in general. I did a paper on them and was impressed on their philanthropy. Since 2005, Gucci has contributed more than $20 milli to UNICEF’s work, focusing on the “Schools for Africa” initiative which helps the most disadvantaged kids in sub-Saharan Africa

not trying to cape, but they also was one of the few that gave 1 milli to Beyonce clean water initiative. Gucci was the only luxurious brand that I felt comfortable spending money with because I knew that their end state is to donate back to poor countries in Africa.
Interesting. I guess they play both sides of the fence.

Interesting. I guess they play both sides of the fence.

lol. alright, so what we have to remember is that Gucci is a huge organization with multiple levels like any other organization of it's stature. The CEOs of these organizations do not micro manage advertisement managers or workers at lower levels. CEOs deal with the strategic planning, sales, and board members issues and plans. So, I can't judge a company or organization because one of their employees have bad taste in judgement. I'm sure someone had gotten fired for this.

Lol but Ye stupid for wanting his own clothing line

Glad I never got caught up in labels

Yeah let's all dress in potatoe sacks and slave garments. His shit was trash.
He's stupid for chasing down a bunch of old gay white dudes to put him on then crying about it.

Yeah let's all dress in potatoe sacks and slave garments. His shit was trash.
He's stupid for chasing down a bunch of old gay white dudes to put him on then crying about it.
Calm down you lightskin......

I never wore neither of them brands anyway, so boycott never applied to me. I don't see why people buy that expensive as clothes.For what? Just to tell people they you wearing Gucci smh. It's plenty of black own designers that's on Instagram that sell their gear and their clothes are nice too.

Not gonna even lie I was in the Gucci store crazy in December .....was actually gonna go there this weekend then this shit happened

Back