Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is this sweater by Gucci Blackface??

They know what they’re doing I’ll just say that...
Its a form of marketing with free promo. Company's always piss off black people or any group that won't be buying their shit in mass anyway. They get the free publicity from the outrage, put out a fake apology, repeat.

Lol but Ye stupid for wanting his own clothing line

Glad I never got caught up in labels

That shit looked more like that thing from aaahh real monsters to me than anything else but carry on

latest

Why tip shitting on Target though. Target has a dope ass mens collection
My nigga said 'mens collection' lol

'Target brand pants....check
Target brand shirt and vest.....check
Target brand socks.....check
Target brand loafers......check

Alright, time to hit the daiquiri shops'

This is crazy. I personally wouldn't expect this from Gucci out of all the other brands. I say this because Gucci are big philanthropist that give back to black culture, and poor countries in general. I did a paper on them and was impressed on their philanthropy. Since 2005, Gucci has contributed more than $20 milli to UNICEF’s work, focusing on the “Schools for Africa” initiative which helps the most disadvantaged kids in sub-Saharan Africa

not trying to cape, but they also was one of the few that gave 1 milli to Beyonce clean water initiative. Gucci was the only luxurious brand that I felt comfortable spending money with because I knew that their end state is to donate back to poor countries in Africa.

Who wears a sweater that comes up past your neck?

These cas out here on some BULLSHIT. They know what they doin.

Back